Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Shopping trip

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Erica rubs her ear thoughtfully, peering at Sam. "Someone up in autumn should be able to help us out with this thing, do you know anyone we could contact about it?"

M
    Mysantheral

Sam thinks for a few moments. "Rick Pereg. He's the Legate of Mist. I think he might be our best bet for that." She glances down towards the clock in her hand, the look on her face being worried, and a bit annoyed as well. "I wounder if I could dredge something up online as well. All kinds of weird stuff can be found there."

Erica nods as they head off down the street. "Do you know how to get in touch with him? We can shake up one of the others we know if you don't, hopefully he's got a number."

She smiles thoughtfully. "And is he a good looker?" She grins.

M
    Mysantheral

"I think I saw his number at the same place I saw his name." She thinks for a moment. "We'll see if we can get a hold of him and arange a meeting. We should warn Enzo and Alice that we've found something potentialy dangerous, and that we might require aid. Though it does not seem to likely at this point, unless it attracts something or we need to work at more than two places."

She falls silent, then looks up at Erica. "Do you got a cellphone?"

Erica nods and produces one, which of course is perfectly stylish and slim. She offers it with a smile.

M
    Mysantheral

Sam takes the phone and punches the number swiftly, then raises it to her ear.

The Legate of Mists is busy and Sam leaves a message.

Erica tilts her head as Sam leaves the message with a sigh. "Hard getting hold of people it seems.. lets go home for now, see how those new clothes look on you?" She gives a beaming smile, some of the concern and worry forgotten already.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha nods and hands Erica back her cellphone. "Lets do that, yes."

End scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread