(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

'Be cautious but not cripplingly so.' Alice nods, "Proactive. Yeah, that's well other then keeping my Requiem going, I really haven't been. Sorta why I decided to settle down. Roots and feelings and stuff, you know?"

"Thanks, again, for the advice."
    she says, filing the knowledge away.

A phantom shiver of revulsion crawled up her spine when Gilroy stands. She kinda hates Garrick, he's Curse can be hidden, but theirs...Alice shakes her head again. She should stop thinking about this. It lead back to Resentmentburg, and Mopesvill. When Alice stands, it's less like a gradual motion and more like someone pulls at her strings, straightening her limbs, and setting her down on her feet. When she's Blushed and among Kine she controls herself more, sometimes - most-times - when she is around Kindred as well, but this is the Necropolis, she shouldn't have too.

"Yeah. I'd like that." Alice nods, ready to follow the worm deeper into their kingdom, pleased they were leaving the heavy conversation behind.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth leads the way to a black curtain that he pulls aside to reveal the Dark Temple. Literally dark in this case. He hasn't lit the small candles, leaving the wax covered altar a ghostly white shape in the near darkness. The room is eerily quiet.

"This," the worm said in a way that you could almost think was proud "is the Dark Temple."

Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice dutifully follows Kenneth through their meager Necropolis, stepping through the entry as he pulls the curtain back. "Wow." Alice breaths, her active imagination picturing what the Dark Temple would look like if the candles were lit. Thankful that they were not. She hadn't been prepared for fire, and she doubted a fear frenzy would make a favorable impression. "This is...eerie, and haunting." she turns to smile at the worm, her head almost appearing like it turned to far to be natural, but after that moment her body follows, and Kenneth is left with her too wide, stab happy smile. "It's beautiful."

"Have you invited many others to the Dark Temple?" Alice asks genuinely interested, "For Mass or other business with the Lancea Sanctum?" she asks after she remembers why the worm would be so proud to show her the Dark Temple. The Bishop of the Lancea Sanctum.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

"Outside of the Clan, I've invited a couple other individuals here. I haven't hosted a Mass but my Anointing ceremony took place here," he answered. He stood back to let her survey the room, looking very satisfied with himself at her praise, fake though it may seem.

"As a Nosferatu, you're welcome to come here on your own. However, I would ask that you not disturb the altar and if you would like to invite guests I'd like to be present." He might trust family not to desecrate the Temple but outsiders needed to be kept an eye on.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods in her own understanding, "Cool." she says at the mention of Kenneth's Anointing, something string within as she stares at the silhouette of the candles. 'Maybe I should see if my cross survived the journey here.' she thinks of the necklace she stopped wearing after her Embrace.

Alice agress readily enough, "Far enough. This is our place." she says meaning the Necropolis as a whole, "Well here-the Temple-is your place, I wouldn't want guests wandering around disturbing things either."

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

“Well, aside from the sewer entrance, that covers the entirety of the Necropolis that has been set up so far,” he said. It still seemed fairly small, all things considered but things were coming along bit by bit. “And so concludes the tour,” he finished a little weakly.

“If you have any other questions I’ll of course answer them but if not then you’re free continue looking around and familiarizing yourself.”
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You're right it is small, but didn't someone says that's it's good getting in on the ground floor of a project?" Alice asks, trying to sound optimistic, but knows due to the nature of her Curse it might sound hollow.

"Which entrance would you prefer I use if or when I bring guests?" Alice asks internally squealing over thought that she was welcome, that Kenneth didn't think that it would impossible for her to make friends that she'd want to bring into their kingdom.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

"Indeed," he replied, though it was probably something a Ventrue had said to her.

"The above ground entrance is preferable. Just make sure they approach as nondescript as possible." It might be less stealthy but it gave a better impression (even with the dead animals) than making the other clans trudge through the sewers. Plus if the Necropolis was ever placed under attack and the sewer entrance hadn't been advertised, then the Nosferatu would have a ready escape route that didn't have a chance of leading up to sunlight.

Seems like a good place to end. You good to wrap?
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice hums in agreement, no matter how impressive or beautiful they could make their kingdom, she didn't think the other Clans would like traveling through the sewers just to reach the Necropolis.

"I think I'll head back to the Caldarium and look at your sketches some more." Alice gives a jerking wave, wandering back along the path they had come from.

I'm good to wrap, this was fun!

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth nodded and let the puppet walk back the way they had come. He stayed a little while in the peace of the Temple.

End Scene
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread