DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn rubbed at her temple, where she still felt a knot of pain. "All I can promise right now, is that I'm willing to give you another chance. Maybe in time it will be something more. I'd like to be friends again, someday. I don't have so many that I can loose them easily. But it's going to take time, at least on my part." She truly hoped that something might come from Coco's promise; it would be nice to be able to interact with her without constantly feeling like she should be guarding her back.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Magnanimous of you," Coco replied, picking up a menu and flicking it open. Leisurely, with an almost disinterested eye, she looked the items over, flipping a page here or there.

"I think I'll have to try the lamb," she decided finally, peering at Lynn of the top of her menu. "What of you? Or has your headache stolen your appetite?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

"Not quite, but I don't feel like an actual meal." Lynn flipped directly to the deserts list, scanning over it quickly. Signaling to their nearby waiter, Lynn ordered a brownie fudge sunday. It was a personal favorite, and something she tried not to indulge in too often.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Well, no matter what Lynn decided to get, she had still decided to stay. Even with an easy excuse at her disposal. Coco's brows rose briefly, then lowered and a small smile appeared once more.

"So," the Wasp chatted, "when are you planning on putting your next album out?"

Good to end, or continue
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

Lynn frowned, absently toying with her silverware. "I'm not sure. I've been writing some, but I don't have the block of time I'd need to get it all recorded. And I'm not sure that any of it is ready to release. I'm not as driven as I used to be when I first got here and there's more that needs my attention than music right now." A half smile flashed across her face for an instant. "There's a reason that the truly great musicians and composers have no friends and very little family."

I'm good with a fade to black if you are.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Excellent scene, thank you

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread