Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

"Driving unfortunately." He didn't trust his credentials to by air port security. And trains had too many variables out of his control for him to feel comfortable. Not that driving didn't make him nervous as well, but at least if he died it would be because a mistake he himself made. And not because of some ticketer stumbling across a 'dead boy' in one of the compartments. "I have a body bag and several heavy blankets in the back. It takes some work, figuring out sunrise times with the time changes but I can calculate how far is safe to drive any given night. Then it's just a matter of finding a good place to park."

It was then that Kenneth noticed Josephine arrive. One certainly had to admit, even if she didn't have the presence of the Prince, she did know how to draw people's eyes. It looked like she just come in from a Pride parade. Then again so did both he and Konrad in their own way. Though neither of their outfits included a weapon. The privileges of being Reeve.

He wasn't quite sure how to react now that she wasn't his leader, so he simply raised his hand in greeting when she looked his way and continued talking with the Gangrel Priscus.

"It does bring up something I had hoped to talk to you about at some point. Would you be able to obtain identification that could pass muster? I haven't flown since security was improved." He actually had never flown at ALL. Until recently he hadn't been allowed to travel before coming to Sacramento.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"I see, I see. Not a bad system. Self-reliant really. Still comes with it's own risks I suppose."

Konrad's eye follows Kenneth's as he looks to the Reeve's arrival. Convenient, but Konrad wishes to finish his thought before he makes a move to invite the righteous Lord over to join their conversation. Still, rather than ignore the Reeve, Konrad too raises his hand in a respectful acknowledgement of Josephine's presence.

"Identification, sure. I've got plenty of connections that could make that happen. Or..." Konrad pauses purposefully before continuing. "Or there's another option. See, I'm opening up a shipping service here in Sacramento. Private business, hand-picked staff. If you had the need for it, I could just ship you cross-country. A planned route, location tracking, confidential with no checks, a sealed cargo truck with comfortable storage, and even a return method. Could even arrange the stops by rest areas where you can grab a bite. Course the driver would be off-limits. Something to think about anyways next time you're considering a means of travel."

It isn't exactly why he had decided to start the business, but it might interest Kindred who need to come and go with a desire for convenience. The businessman at work.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth was pleased to hear that Konrad could probably help create a more sturdy background. When the Gangrel brought up the idea of being shipped, he initially balked. However, after it was fully explained, it didn't sound exactly like being put in a box and mailed somewhere. Still not Kenneth's idea of a good trip. It wasn't Gilroy's intention to move around a lot, though.

"It's something I'll consider if I ever need to travel again," he offered diplomatically. More options never hurt. Especially when said options were likely just as focused on smuggling as anything else.

"A better ID would still be something I'd be interested in. It opens more doors than just flying." And added security. Right now, being pulled over at a random police stop could end very badly.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Of course, sounds good," replies Konrad agreeably. That's how advertising works. Once that information is out in the world you just have to wait for the customers to come to you. The ID is simple enough. Not even worth asking for a return favor. Who knew how many fake IDs Konrad's gone through over the years.

"I'll have my people call your people," quips the Gangrel with a smirk. The topic done for the moment, Konrad looks back over to the Reeve again. "Well, shall we speak with our great protector and faithful Sister?" More like an enforcer really, protecting the Laws first over the welfare of the Domain's occupants. But then the Laws were there to protect them all.

OOC

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth smiled slightly at the joke, though the expression looked a little shifty for some reason.

And he gave a twitchy nod at the Ganrel's suggestion. "That sounds like an excellent idea, Priscus," he said making to follow Roth. After all, the only thing worse than approach a powerful predator was to also have one your back.

OOC
    Mask of Tranquility

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad returns to the main thread

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth follows Konrad back to the main thread
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread