DISPLAYED
(1512) Martha and Konrad

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad seems to recall her saying as much at the first Court gathering Konrad had attended in the Domain. Probably a better role for her anyhow. The cutthroat and controversial position of Harpy never did seem for the faint of heart.

"Well you are a great Keeper, after all. I always feel real safe when I come to Elysium. Guess we'll just have to wait for the next Velma to stroll into town. Till then, how about you and me try and keep tabs on things, unofficial like? Splitting the work makes things easier after all. That way we can both stay in-the-know."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Clearly delighted by his confidence in her, Martha smiles and nods her gratitude.

"Thank you, sir!"

Taking a quiet moment to ponder his suggestion, tiny Martha rubbed briskly at her crippled hip and nodded her agreement.

"Oh, yes, that sounds a splendid idea, sir!"

There was an obvious and apparent change in the mood not too far away. Blinking, she pouted and looked over towards Brittany and Co to gather more details.

"I may be needed, in an official capacity..." she whispered to Konrad, readying her cane, she begins to hobble over towards Brittany's throng. No violence seemed to be erupting... Yet.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

All nods and smiles between them, just as good as a conspiracy to hijack the Harpy. Though the effort is harmless. No doubt all the Kindred within the Domain made some effort to keep tabs on the others.

Her attention is captured again by a few heated words from a small group of them in Court. Konrad follows too, seeing several of his Clan tied up in what might be an argument. As a Priscus, his presence is sometimes all that is needed to quell a dispute. "Hmm," is all the Gangrel offers for comment, waiting to see exactly what it is that they are dealing with.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread