Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"I work at Mr Tickle's Wonder Emporium. Toys, puzzles, and novelties for the public and Hedgespun items for our private circle." She tells Evelynn. "I know one of the Hedgespun he makes are machines, maybe you should meet with him to talk shop. If you make clockwork toys but don't want to sell them yourself, yea, you'd want to talk with him about selling them in the store."

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn looked relieved, and smiled, bobbing her head in thanks at Tally. "Okay! I'd definitely like to meet this... Mr Tickles?" What an odd name. "Ah. I'm not really sure how to get to Quicksilver Gate. Do I need a changeling to show me, or...?" She really had no idea - was it even accessible via normal means? Was there some magic there that prevented people from finding it if they weren't supposed to? Her mind went wild with the possibilities, though most of them were certainly unlikely. She wasn't all that familiar with what was within the realm of possibility in her new life.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Its a shopping complex crossed with an art gallery, yeah? The front's all like a lattice of metal briars and stuff. Does specialty stores pretty well, and theres a cafe or something like it there too. Bit too crowded for my tastes and its a... bit... open. Yeah. Open, like. Its not like we can let our guard drop around there."

Green had not enjoyed his one and only expedition to the Quicksilver Gate.

"Head out to Oak Park and look for the retail corridor. Its pretty obvious once you see it."

The mountain shrugged.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan smiled and bowed her head in thanks to Tally, then doing the same to Green. Morgan was relieved that the others were able to handle the explanation of Quicksilver Gate for Evelynn. They could certainly say it better then the raccoon could. That her attempt to help Evelynn might bear fruit brought a smile to the Beast's lips. It was rare (or at least Morgan thought so) for her plans to actually work out good.

She was still curious about the person she didn't know. She supposed she'd learn the man's name eventually. For now, she kept quiet instead of stutter into the conversation and making it confusing for the folks talking.

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn smiled, a broad expression, and nodded to each Tally and Malcolm. "Right! Got it! Thanks!"

With that out of the way, she was happy, now, to withdraw a little from the center of conversation. Evelynn didn't really do well in large groups. Social gatherings like this made her nervous. She'd made plenty of acquaintances and contacts tonight. Job well done. Time for a bit of a rest.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green watched as the new Wizened left their circle. Stirring, he nodded and made to leave.

"Hey. Yeah. I gotta head. See you guys later."

To the Winter Fairest he added: "Stick around, man. I'm sure we'll find something for you 'round the Hold."

Green will exit the scene

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"It's no problem." Tally reassures her and then hums in a positive manner as Green gives Evelynn directions while she sips her now cool cider.

"See you, Green. Nice to catching up with you." She says once he says his good byes.

"Looks like everything is wrapping up." She muses as she finishes her cool cider. Looking down, she remarks, "I think I'll go grab a refill before leaving. Hopefully we'll see each other outside of these official gatherings but if not, well, I hope to see you guys at the next gathering."

Once the good byes are said, she walks to get fill up her cup again with apple cider before she leaves.

Tally leaves the thread

S
    Saeyer

Approaching the Hearth, Ava gave Evelynn a warm smile and nodded to the handsome Fairest she didn't recognize before zeroing in on Morgan. "Hey, Morgan, can I borrow you for a quick minute?" She motioned off to the side, just away from the fire.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan tilted her head in confusion as Ava arrived, "Huh?" Then she grinned, "Oh heh-hiya Ava! Um..." she looks around and shrugs, "Yada-yeah sure, heh-heh." She waves goodbye to the group as she follows Ava, "Buh-bye feh-folks. Ano-and twas neh-nice to meet ye Evelynn, heh-heh, goods luck!"

Morgan exits this thread to follow Ava.

S
    Saeyer

Ava and Morgan head over here

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread