Ended
Watch

Camping Out

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, guess we're going for it then. He took another sip to clear his throat before adding his own vow to the mix.

"Hmm, alright. For the turn of the season I vow to stand with you, day and night, in fair as well as foul weather. I'll try my hardest to protect you from anyone who tries to do you harm, no matter who or what they may be. If I fail to do half as much, or if any of you isn't true to their word, fate's got free run to punish perjury by twisting the fruits of our friendship into curses."

Kind of a grim note to end it all with. He finished his own beer and set it down in the ground in order to crush it with his foot. When that was done he offered Green his hand for a shake. It seemed like the thing to do. Whether he accepted or not he would offer Milo the same courtesy.

Sounds fine. Nate will be picking brawl for Adroitness.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

A rare smile graces the Elemental's face as he accepts the Hunterheart's offered hand. Like Nathan, he too offered his hand to Milo, his new motley-mate as a sign of peace.

"Well then, now that thats all sorted. Um. How about we get settled in for the night? You know... Take it easy?"

I'm ready to wrap unless we have anything more to discuss Nice little scene

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo shook the hand Malcolm offered before extending the same courtesy to Nathan.

"Sounds fine to me."

The Fairest took another long drink from his bottle till nothing remained within. They could talk about working for the possibly-but-not-sure spymaster another time.

Good to close!

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Count me in. Feels like I haven't taken it easy in decades."

He put both hands behind his head and tried to stretch. He sure hoped there were more of those beers lying around...

Sounds good to me!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread