Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
(AC 2015) - Off to the side

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan sighed in relief, glad that she hadn't offended Evelynn. And was more relieved when Evelyn accepted the change in topic. The woman was correct about Morgan not really understanding the finer points, as the raccoon tilted her head in confusion as she tried to consider the explanation. "Uh..." Then smartphone picture however helped a great deal. "Oh. Its sah-like ye make ah-heh-heh clock-punk? No, watch-works? No-no-nope. Um, I don't really know the word, heh-heh."

She smiled at Evelynn, then paused. Tilted her head for a second and hummed. Then she blinked, bounced in place, and beamed a massive smile at Evelynn, "Quicksilver Gate!" After a pause she rubbed the back of her head, "Eh-heh-heh, sorry. Um, tis a club-Freehold stores place, kinda likes goblin-market but-but on norman side of thorns, heh-heh." She then started gesturing her hands, "At that-ah place," she points to her left (not at the actual store), "There tis a sssstore called Mr Tickle's Wond Emporium. A 'ling ah-named Tally Benoit works there. They heh-have hedgespun machine-toys like that," she points at the one on the smartphone's screen, "but not as compa-compleo-koopa...advanced. Meh-beh ye could chit-chat wid-with them? Ye could be a ssssupplier or meet udder-other crafty folk like ye oro-or uh, networking folks tis I think it tis called. Heh-heh. Not-not that I think eat-see is not fine for thee...I ju~ust nay ken what an eat-see is, heh-heh." she rubbed the back of her head as she laughed about her ignorance.

2. Likes alias-of-a-girl liked this post
    Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn's whole face lit up in a wide, bright, joyous smile at Morgan's suggestion. "Really?! You think they'd buy my little toys to sell? That would be so amazing! I can't even tell you how much I would love to be able to make these exclusively instead of having to supplement my income with the watch repair! Thank you, thank you!" She giggled, then blushed, realizing belatedly that she'd gotten rather loud and over-excited at the prospect. "I, um. Do you think you might be able to tell me where to find this Quicksilver Gate? Or maybe show me some time?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan initially leaned back at Evelynn's sudden (and loud) exuberance, but recovered and straightened up. Social situations were always confusing for the Beast. Still, she'd seen (and had) plenty of worse responses then pulling back from unexpected loudness.

Morgan chuckled, "Well heh-heh-happy to aid. Ye art welcome. And yada-yes, they doth barter-sell Hedgespun toys of that mech-and-ick-all type, uh, brand-nay. Stuff? I do nay sssssee why they would not buy. Um," she looked around the room, trying to spot a certain wolf-girl. "Whilst yes, I can-can-can give address easy. Directions uh...eh-heh," that made her blush, "Well I kinda-sorta don't take normal routes. Parkour so~o me directions need editing, heh-heh. Probably could guide-lead ye there sometime, heh-heh. But," The raccoon stands on her tip toes as she takes another look around the area, "I thought, maybe-possible, that Tally tis heh-here. Be better to get answers from the wolf's mouth and-all-that, heh-heh."

"Ah!" she blurted out upon spotting Tally with the large group at the fire. "Sssshe tis indeed heh-here. Erm-nada-not here-here but over-r-r there heh-here," she pointed in the hearth's direction before turning to look back at Evelyn. Going from tip-toes to flat feet whilst twisting her torso didn't bother her balance any. "Did ye wanna try-try introductions ri-ri-ri-r-r-presently?"

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

PRE

Evelynn was momentarily distracted by the sight of the Beast simply moving. The way she was twisting about, even if she wasn't actually moving from place to place, would likely have seen Evelynn lose her balance and fall over twice by now. Suddenly, she could see why the creature made such a good messenger.

She nodded vigorously, though, when Morgan asked if she'd like to be introduced to Tally. "Oh! If you don't mind, I'd appreciate that very much! Thank you, Morgan!"

6. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nods her head rapidly to answer Evelynn's question: "Ok-ok-okay-day-yay, heh-heh. Fah-fallow-follow me dis ah-way pah-please," and then tries to lead Evelynn towards the gathering where she saw Tally.

Morgan exits this thread to join the Open Hearth, Evelynn can easily follow her.

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Mein

Mantle

Pledges

PRE

Evelynn joins Morgan

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread