Ended
Watch

Brittany's Acknowledgment

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha wanted to cry with gratitude. Nodding, her twin tails bob and she offered her hand in sincere friendship with her thanks obvious in her voice; "Yes, sir. Thank you. I quite agree and...and I am most grateful for your generous offer of a Boon...t..t...thank you..." she daren't say any more, fearing that in this instant she might cry.

She had the sudden feeling that the Domain was on the verge of a civil war.

As her false leg trembled Martha offered Konrad a shy smile. Determined to try to banish her blues by showing a brighter gratitude for his gift of friendship.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad reaches over, taking her slender hand in his as he watches her struggle to maintain a semblance of strength.

"No problem, Martha. Don't sweat it. Things'll turn around. Hopefully anyways. If not then, well, Prince Clarke's never done wrong by us. I'm sure he'll step in if things get too bad," remarks Konrad, making a supportive observation.

He gives a light squeeze before releasing her hand. "Another thing I meant to talk to you about was that purchase order of yours, from before the whole...incident. I checked into it. Not to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like that particular item was way too high-tech for my connections to acquire. I doubt anyone in this city would be able to get their hands on it. So you might have to switch to something second-rate."

He's purposefully vague, considering the secrecy with which they operate within Elysium, but he figures Martha will get the gist of his meaning.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling, taking comfort from his gesture and words, Martha nods with a brighter smile.

"Oh..."
    nodding her understanding, "I see, well, I thank you for taking the time to look into it, sir..." she nodded and seemed keen to keep her hand in his.

"I'm keen to enhance things..." she nods, making a small gesture with her free hand to signal to Konrad the general vicinity of the Elysian Field, "as best I can. If you have ideas, I'd love to hear them...when we can talk, of course..." she too is cautious of breached security.

Who can you trust?

Where are the flaws in the security shield?

It seemed to Martha that Erika the Witch had poisoned everything and almost everyone.

"Do you think you and I might offer to show Britanny and Garrick around the Domain? I miss holding the safari..." she smiled again, hoping to talk about something positive and active.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Garrick, huh? Sure. I haven't gotten to know him too well yet. Would make for a good excuse," answers Konrad in the affirmative. "And we can talk more after that. Should we walk the street or take my van for a ride along? Street walking might be a bit much for you, I'd think."

There's no pity at his subtle mention of her handicap. It's more a practical consideration than anything.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Ohh..." she coos in thanks for his consideration, "you are thoughtful!" she smiled sweetly. Taking a moment to rub at her false knee, nodding, she adds, "A...a ride in an automobile...sounds...sensible..." she smiles, determined to link his idea to their policy of uniting in being sensible. Hesitating only a micro-second as she considers the automobile the lesser of two evils.

"We should make a plan!" she chirps merrily. Bright eyed and looking forward to meeting Garrick and Brittany more socially.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Hmm, though my van isn't exactly the pinnacle of comfort. No seats or windows, mind you. Maybe rent a car unless you've got one stashed away? I don't mind driving."

Konrad slowly gets to his feet and offers a hand to Martha if she's interested in standing. "Ah well, we'll figure it out later. Just let me know when you can get everyone together and I'll show up. I'll prolly head out for the time being though. Thanks for letting us use Elysium tonight."

Ready to Wrap?

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Renting an automobile is probably best, sir... a good idea...I shall arrange that for us, sir..." Martha nods her agreement and respect to him.

As Konrad offers his thanks, Martha smiles humbly; replying, in closing;
    "You're very welcome, sir! I am always glad to help you, sir, and I look forward to our next meeting!"

...ready to close and wrap, with thanks for the invite to the scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread