Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
(1510) Round Booth to the Right

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    C
    Casitive

Instead of parroting Vivian, David simply nods along, silently offering his own encouragement to Garrick Marlon through nod alone. The Acknowledgment of Kindred is a small-price to pay for the political cache the title brings. David knew that when he took it. However, the Shadow isn't sure that Garrick wanted the position, figuring it was simply heaped upon him.

Garrick's followed, as suddenly as she came, by Josephine. David's eyes trail after the severe Reeve before snapping back to Vivian and Alessandra.

I've been here for two years,” David says, stepping back into the conversation, “and I still feel as though I'm discovering what the city has to offer.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

While she usually enjoyed a good bet and wager, this wasn’t one she wanted to join. It required her making assumptions of someones family based off their appearance. And looks could be very deceiving.

A nod was offered to Garrick as he went to talk to the new face.

Focusing back on Vivian, “I actually enjoyed a carriage ride through the city. Met some interesting Kine that might prove useful and entertaining. Eager to see what the city has to offer for Halloween, haven’t really spent enough time in a Domain to really enjoy the night.” She answered.

“What about you? I have a feeling that you’re better able to find wildly entertaining within the Domain.” She says with a grin. “And if you have, please share!”

She then looks to David, “Anything you do when you’re not busy with Domain affairs?” she asked, curious.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Josephine left to tell of the duel at the Asylum. Vivian had contemplated time and again whether or not to say something since she first caught wind of it. But, would she too get a dose of ‘off with her head’? Was this really what Asa wanted? Someone who acted on convictions they no longer believed in? Trust took a long time to build and seconds to destroy.

David knew the Daeva well enough to know there was heavy contemplation on her mind despite carrying on a conversation. "Fortunately I know David enough that I may be safe to say that he likes to approach things with a careful eye. Soak things in, which takes time." Her eyes were distant, but a smile was there while the Gangrel spoke of a recent adventure. “Carriage rides through the city? How marvelous. It has been many years since I’ve done so. Years, who am I kidding, not since I was a young girl.”

“Honestly, Ale, not as thrilling as I’d like. Maybe soon I’ll have an adventure.” Rolling her eyes and sighing with irritation. “And I mean more than witnessing a Monomacy.” Her voice dripping with disdain. She contemplated running off and speaking with the Ventrue. But contrary to popular belief, Vivian did have some class when it came to addressing affairs.

C
    Casitive

David contemplates Alessandra's question, sifting through his thoughts to find what he thinks is safe for the walls of Elysium. Vivian knows more of who David is, and maybe the hints of who he wants to be, but none of that can be shared. Instead, the answer is carefully groomed and carefully vague, “I haunt bookstores and video-rental stores. I'm glad Midnight Showings have become the norm.

Blinking once or twice, David adds, “Sometimes, I even find myself at Slam Poetry Nights at little overlooked cafés.

Seeing Josephine offer Vivian a goodnight, the Shadow does the same. Another court, another night, seems to be winding down.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I kinda stumbled upon it to be honest. And I was the same way, it had been years since I had been around horses, let alone a carriage. If I learn of anymore being done, I can call you if you want.” She offers. If she accepted or not wasn’t a big deal to her, she was just trying to be friendly. She could always confide in Katya, but it would be nice to have others to confide in.

“Maybe it’s time to go and storm the city one night, dressing to the nines and finding that adventure.” Fun and excitement was sometimes where you least expected it.

As David talked of what he enjoyed, Ale nods her head.

“I’ve been looking for a movie theater that shows the older movies, the classics. These midnight showings, are any of them classic movies?” she asks, genuinely curious. Sure, there were some good movies coming out every now and then. But she couldn’t get over her love of the classics.

“Slam Poetry Nights? Never heard of those, but sounds like fun.” She wasn’t sure if it was something she would ever attend, but it did sound like fun. And she probably wouldn’t fit in with a poetry crowd.

Out of the corner of her eye she sees Kindred beginning to leave. Seems another Court was winding down.
    “Looks like it is getting to be about that time to leave.” She replies as she stands. “I hope we can talk with Priscus Marlon soon.” She says to Vivian with a smile, still curious.

“Priscus Regan, it was a pleasure.” She says with a bow of her head.

“I hope you both have a wonderful rest of your evening.”

Unless stopped, Ale exits Court

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

“I bet David knows of somewhere.” And if he doesn’t, it would surly be a superb business endeavor. Maybe she’d tap into his knowledge of those at another time.

The Daeva had wished the two of them the same sentiments.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.