Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 12
DISPLAYED
Shopping with the Shadow

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    V

"It sounds like we should be taking you to an Anime convention, not a theatrical store. Do you have that list pulled up?" she steals a glance at Martha, and then back at the road.

The succubus offers a shrug, "Otherwise we could just go back to my place and google some stores, to shop online. I don't really mind. I buy a lot of things online since the embrace. Although if we did that, I'll have to warn you, it isn't much to look at."

She reaches down to start the radio and in a quiet volume pop music can start to be heard coming through. "I wish they'd do more 90s throwback days." she says with a sigh. "I've got all the Spice Girls albums at my place, but I always forget to bring them into the car!"
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Oh!" she coos, excited at the idea of anime and seeing Diana's Haven, she smiles and nods. "I do adore anime costumes!" she giggles, "Heading back to your place sounds ideal, Miss!" not for the first time, Martha would be glad to be out of a car.

Gripping at her seatbelt, she smiled sweetly and nervously to Diana.

"If you're experienced in on-line shopping, I'd delight in seeing your ideas and place too!" another sweet smile.

Diana's motion to the radio caught Martha almost by surprise, it wasn't expected and her false leg waggled urgently as Diana seemed to take her eyes off the road.
    The 90's? Martha was suddenly excited, the 1890's she could grasp, but her excitement was suddenly confounded; "S... spice girls?" she'd heard of them, of course and, her mind briefly locked into the 1890's wondered if she'd missed some theatrical presentation on the stage - Witness the Incredible Spice Girls! Fresh from the Halls of the Mightiest of Indias Moghuls! Marvel at their unique and dazzling acrobatic skills!...

...but found their sudden mention of the pop group interesting,
    "... what particular fashions appealed to you in the 1990's, Miss?"

Martha watched Diana with fascinated and wide eyes.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread