Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
Divine Meeting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley, making a face and rubbing his temple, can only shrug helplessly.

"I dunno man. I've never attempted anything quite this big before. Hell my head hurts!"

Emrys

PRE

Fingers tapped on his knee as Emrys noticed the noticeably more silent constituency.

"Well I'm pooped after seven and a half hours of chanting and meditating." The Councilor scanned those present before looking longingly at the door. "Does anyone have anything else to add or are we about done here?"

I was a bit slow organizing the divinations themselves, but we are waaaay past the one month mark and this is now 4 days of silence. Let's start wrapping this up and get it into continuity.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley shook his head and gave Emrys a wan look.

"I think I'm gonna need some sleep. Maybe I can try figure this out in the morning."

Sounds a good idea to me

M
    Matrixchild

"I think what Crowley got will certainly hold us over for a little while, at least while we try and figure it out."

Fine with me

Miach

PRE

Miach's head hurt as much as the others, and he could feel the familiar chill in the back that heralded a long overdue sleep. But he had one last thing to tell, at least.

"Yeah, I'm good to go. One last thing you Enchanters should, is that Tyria will probably be more and more scarce in the future. She's been promoted within the Mysterium, and will oversee a bigger area. I'll be in charge of Sacramento, from now on..." In charge... when there were only two of them, ah ! But it was true nonetheless.

Agreed. Let's wrap

Emrys

PRE

End scene! Good job everyone and I'll have status up in the next few days!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread