Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Histories of Sin

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

"Actually, there is something that you could help me with, Konrad," the Lady spoke, attempting to call him back, or at least stop him from leaving the room.

"Please excuse me for causing business to intrude," she added, moreso out of a sense of propriety than concern for offending him. He was a business man, after all, and he had been about to leave. The confession, in essence, had been completed.

"I assume you would prefer that I speak with you about matters of business in person, however, rather than leave a record of it. I was hoping to place an order with you. For armor. The nights are becoming more dangerous, and I wish to have a greater degree of protection the next time I might be shot at. Do you think, perhaps, that you might be able to aquire riot armor for me? I would be paying of course."

Jojo would be providing resources 3 to match the cost 3 of riot gear as listed on page 177 of Armory.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad returns to his seat, having been stopped before he had truly left it. Business is something he is more comfortable dealing with than matters of faith.

"Riot armor?" repeats Konrad thoughtfully as he thinks it over. "That's a high-grade product. Usually only law-enforcement and the government have access to it. Might be hard to come by. I'm not sure what your price range is, but it's probably a bit more than you think considering black market prices. And even if you have the cash, it might take me a while to find a seller. Tell ya what, I've got a flak jacket you can have. Consider it a gift for the time being. Bit more discreet than full body armor anyways. But if you can put the cash together I can try to locate a set over the next week or so."

"You sure you don't want something more like a bulletproof vest? It'd probably be easier to walk around in," he suggests as an afterthought.

Illegal items require an additional +1 resource cost, putting Full Riot Gear at Cost: 4
    Alternatively, I believe a Bulletproof Vest is not an illegal item to purchase though I would check with an ST, Cost: 3

3. Likes Cayce liked this post

The Ventrue's lips quirked sideways as irritation wrote itself across her features, but eventually the expression faded.

"I'll place the order in the coming weeks. If you could get the process started, however, it would be appreciated. If not, then I will simply have to make do. Thank you for the consultation, Konrad. I prey that your nights will be bloody, but full of insight." A nod was given. A sign of dismissal, or perhaps simply one of acknowledgement. With a Ventrue, it was likely both.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Glad I can help. Will do, and stay safe," replies Konrad, less eloquently as he senses their business is concluded. He stands and makes his way to the exit. He imagines the Lady in riot gear wouldn't be all that flattering compared to her usual garments of fine, supple cloths. Finding something in her size would be the hardest part. There's the briefest of considerations that Josephine has need of this item for a specific purpose that she might have neglected to mention. She's can't be planning to go walking around in it regularly. But then that's her business.

He's not even sure he can get the gear, given its rarity. Usually he requests a Boon of his clients for this service, but then he hasn't exactly decided not to. Maybe one on the house for a powerful ally among the Invictus.

Unless stopped once more, Konrad exits the scene

6. Likes Cayce liked this post

Awesome scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread