Ended
Watch

Meeting the Seneschal II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha blinks. This was going to be hard to endure. But potentially valuable.

"Instruments...?" she echoes. Wondering, for an eye widening moment, if Katya was thinking of performing surgery on her crippled leg...

Nodding again, she rubs at her peg leg and replies softly.
    "Yes, tie me up, please...that sounds sensible... I would like to ride out the Beast, please, ma'am." she nods. Hoping she'd have enough command over her studies to subdue it.

"I... I would like to be held and hugged, please... ma'am, very much..." she blinked and offered Katya a very shy smile. Imagining briefly Daisy Dukes, Diana's knees and thighs, stockings and Velma's legs.

Falling silent. She lets those thoughts linger a while and tries to steady her mind for the ordeal of pain ahead.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

s
    sumthingpositiv

Nodding she says "Hugging and holding is fine." she turns to Martha again and asks "Would you prefer your leg to be on or off when I tie you up? It's up to you, whichever you feel is more comfortable." Katya knows Martha is sensitive around the topic of her leg and tries to ask in as delicate a manner as possible. like wildfire, her ideas begin to spread out into endless possibilities as to how she will conduct this play scene. Martha's reticence and timid nature providing the perfect characteristics for a Bottom.

Martha Villiers

PRE

With the briefest mental image of Katya, wearing white leather thigh boots and bring a Liston knife closer to her remaining thigh, a tiny trembling Martha nods.

"Oh...er, off, please, ma'am. Yes, I daresay that would be best..." she nods shyly once more. Her twin tails bob.

Strapped in and at the mercy of Katya, Martha's hands grip at her seatbelt.

... the automobile as BDSM...

She tried a shy smile for Katya.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Excellent. We shall meet at the Asylum and I'll have a private room scheduled when you are ready." Katya says as she drives at a normal speed, having conducted the business she needed."This will be good Mistress, it will be harsh to hear, but I am confident that doing so can provide a different perspective to such situations, think of it as a way to go back in time and slow it down to re-evaluate your decisions."

She lets Martha contemplate that for a moment before saying "You also mentioned having business about Court to discuss?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding, her twin tails bobbed as Martha's hands gripped tighter at her seatbelt strap. Trying to foresee the brutality ahead, her peg leg waggled.

"Ah, well," she added a meek cough, "Seneschal, as the next Court is to be a formal Court, we might expect Regant Brady and her cabal of co-conspirators to attend. It's a requirement for her, I daresay. Anything could happen. They may be confronted by less restrained members of our society. They may be confrontational themselves. Perhaps their schemes are well enough advanced that they take this as their moment to stage a coup d'etat..."

Martha blinks. Hoping she sounds sensible, not melodramatic.

"Well, that is perhaps dramatic, but I just wish to be prepared. If we fail to plan, we plan to fail. Thus I was hoping to obtain hollow-point rounds for a sidearm. As a precautionary measure..." she looks for Katya eyes.

"However, they are illegal in this State. Nor could I find anything amongst the stores in the Elysian Field. My aim is to co-ordinate with you, ma'am. Choreograph, I daresay... Make sure the Prince is well protected and... well, we try to anticipate trouble. What social and practical precautions do you feel we should take together, ma'am?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's mouth twitches at the mentioning of Brady, the ominous woman whom she had yet to meet. At least they were in a good place to discuss such measures.

"A nice as such ammunition would be, this will be in Elysium. The status of a Reeve is still up in the air and i'm not sure how the Archon will choose to play her role in interacting with Erika. Therefore, such measures might not be prudent at the moment." she remembers David's warning of how Brady defiantly revealed her beast to all.

"Brady has suffered a...well loss I suppose. The body of the former prince Straiphen was destroyed. No doubt she's aware that some of us are involved. The best thing to do is for us to play...dumb and act like all is well. Secretly, I would suggest some tacit way of keeping all of the prisci aware of her presence and who she is talking to at all times. Especially Priscus Regan, he knows best on how to manage her and so I would heed whatever advice he has. I don't know the extent of her powers, but she is a Shadow yes? That means she might feel so inclined to tap into minds of those in court, we might not be able to stop that, but we can at least keep track of where she is and who she is talking to."

A powerful vampire who even his Grace could not formally stop at the moment. "No doubt, she might introduce herself to me since we have not met. I'll do my best to keep conversation to cocktail chatter at best, but I would caution against making any type of move against her, socially or physically, as she'll probably be on guard."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded. She lacked the will to offer more advice. Still reeling from the exertions of the recent murder and tonight's conversation, she rubbed at her peg leg and nodded again.

"Quite so, ma'am. I understand. Whom should we speak to first, the Grand Wyrm, perhaps? It seems he is the gent we need to speak to for many reasons..."
    for the first time in months Martha smiled when thinking of speaking to David.

"In the meantime, I've made several inspections of the Elysian Field and I continue to conduct nightly patrols. My aim is to be almost constantly present at the Elysian Field. Are there other preparations you wish me to make, ma'am?"

A happy smile is offered to Katya, keen to show co-operation. Her peg leg waggles even more.

s
    sumthingpositiv

It's hard to make preparations when the threat to the domain can waltz inside due to her own power. this was very clear as to why Nox was unsafe to discuss anything regarding brady.

"None that I can think of regarding Court. Although if you can keep a tally of who in this domain does not attend that would be helpful. As for who to meet first, yes I think discussing thing with Priscus Regan before Court is wise. Let me get in touch with him and see when he's available. We can ride together then after."

She returns to the city and sees Nox in the distance. "There is one thing I can think of before we head back." she turns to Martha as she says it and has a smile on her face."For the night we play, bring two sets of clothes, one old pair that you won't miss if it's..destroyed."

end scene?

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods in general and overall agreement. Nervous, she smiles...

Yep, end scene. Thank you

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread