Ended
Watch

(1509) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
    L
    LoneRanger

I watch the people moving out. A quick grin forms in the mouth. Then I move toward Miach and Balham, with a gentle smile and a friendly tone. I nod to the Mastigos as a way to appreciate him.

"Shall we go to a pint? Let's grab Fliadalis before moving out."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Thank you, Sentinel," responds Truce to July's answer. So Bahlam is his name. He wouldn't be the first to be overly lax with their public terminology. One of his own Path members had a bad habit of it before they quickly departed from the city.

It seems it isn't long before July takes his leave of the gathering as well. Truce sighs at this, as he would rather the Sentinel take advantage of speaking with his fellow Guardian sooner rather than later. But Guardians likely had their own way of handling things that he imagines would take place in private.

Which left a handful of Free Councilmen, Thearchs, and at least one Mystagogue. Truce, walks sadly to the side of his Cabalmate and fellow Ladder member. "I, for one, would favor a chat, Heralds. We cannot allow meetings to conclude in this manner. Is there a chance that we might take this opportunity to have the remaining members of the Free Council and Silver Ladder to discuss methods of keeping order? It seems neither of our Orders can do it alone."

He looks pointedly to Emrys who stood nearby against the wall. "Councilor Emrys, what do you think about this matter?"

Miach

PRE

"She's... not so bad, sometimes.... As for the drink, yep... still good." the Enchanter said, nodding. But he'd have to watch himself that he didn't over-indulge himself...

They were about to leave when Pelican joined them, and suggested they extended the invite to Flidais. "Well... she seems busy, so..." he shrugged. Probably best not to bother her. "Say us three ? I think I know just the place..."

D
    Deus

Fox excused himself from the conversation that was clearly outside his paygrade, thus bidding Arthur goodbye. Glancing around Fox noticed Richelieu standing alone.

Trotting over, well at least as well as a man reliant on a cane can trot, to Richelieu Fox stuffed the last of the sandwich into his mouth. Upon reaching Richelieu Fox held up a finger for a moment to give himself time to swallow. Upon doing so Fox grinned.

“My apologizes.” Fox extended his now freed hand to shake, “It’s good to see you again. Any developments of interest?”

Seeing all the mages going about their businesses ignoring the newcomers annoyed Richelieu a little bit. Then Fox came around, offering him a handshake, which Richelieu accepted.

"Greeting there Mr Fox. How's is it going today? As for latest development, I heard a few things from Councilor Avis lately. A few general things about the banishers. What about you? Heard a few good rumors recently?"

Flidais head swivels and looks at pelican as she noticed the mentioning of her name with a few purposeful and confident strides she heads on over.
    "This seems like a jolly party, I'd be delighted to come Pelican however I want to watch this play out till the conclusion so no leaving for me. Actually while I am here... Miach, have you met our newer member Fox? He is a bit more green then me."
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

C
    Casitive

A text comes back, merrily chiming despite the tension of the room:

Arthur

M
    Macabreengel

Bahlam nodded to Pelican as he approached and did the same to Flidais at her arrival.

Then to Miach, and the others in their little group, he said, "I'm in no hurry to leave now that things have calmed down. If we want to wait to see if there is anything else going down, I am fine with that. Not to mention that I have not met Fox yet either... In fact, there seem to be all the newer mages here at the moment, maybe it would be a good chance to do some kind of team building exercise or something..." His voice petered off there at the end. He was on to something, he was sure of it, but wasn't sure how to express it.

Emrys

PRE

For some time Emrys had been making a point to be civil. Since his appointment as Provost he'd displayed more self restraint then he probably had the entire rest of his tenure in Sacramento. So now that the Herald blew him off for trying to handle this subtly, he was over being polite.

"I think I'm surrounded by children, and the fact that I was the one to come forward and try and handle this constructively is pathetic." Emrys slowly walked towards the group, arms still folded. "I'm going to postcog the conversation, so I'm going to reserve judgement for either side until then, but this is getting old and irritating. If this happens again, it's time to start pulling weeds." A pointed glance was given to Crowley, making it clear he wasn't fond of the Herald disregarding a direct question from his Councilor.

"What I do know is I'm going to talk to Star or Aquinas about revoking Einstein's recognition. As she just revealed in the corner she's going to go out of her way to destroy any rapport we try to build between the Assembly and the Concilium, as well as anything she doesn't approve of that comes from our co-mingling. You don't get to declare yourself an enemy of something and still participate in it, especially when you explicitly vow to poison and destroy it." Eyes flicked between Truce and Crowley. "You two might want to look for a fourth, because your third is trash."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

He's not sure what he hoped to expect from Emrys, but Truce meets his gaze sternly.

"I fail to see how complaining is at all constructive, Councilor. If you were to pluck every so-called weed because they irritated you then you'd be a Consilium of one. If you want to make a real strive towards cooperation then how about cooperating with us now instead of focusing on easy targets. Einstein's behavior is a symptom of unrest, not the cause of it. She will see that when we agree to work together. I suggest we make plans for the next Consilium Meeting and see to it that certain individuals are called forth for their discrepancies. Einstein too, if she cares to defend herself. Any violation will be handled in a public forum rather than behind the scenes. We need to set an example of how we dispense fair resolution to troublemakers that is backed by the laws of our Charter." He says this clearly with a passive calm.

"So then, since I believe the Mysterium is still unwilling to host our gatherings at the Museum, and the Free Council is divided on their decision to host, perhaps we aught to return to the Bismarck for the next gathering, given the Hierarch's consent? I am also planning on requesting the Sentinels prepare a security report to highlight vulnerabilities and violations among our community."

Truce then turns to the Heralds. "Herald Arthur, Herald Crowley, may I ask if you believe that all attendees this evening were properly recognized? Is it possible to prepare a report for the Sentinels on your impressions of new arrivals? I think it would be an excellent way to keep them informed."

Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread