(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods, "Good luck then. You got my number if things go south." she says to Konrad. It didn't bother her, not being included, being sneaky and quiet were not really her thing.

Looking to Tomas and Katya, "Well, I'm gonna head out then. I'll give the Reeve a call and get an appointment."

Unless stopped, Ale will exit the scene

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

"I'll let him know you're both on your way, he will be grateful." Katya says to Konrad. "It was good seeing you both." she says to Ale and tomas "We should talk sometime Tomas regarding our spirituality." she says with a raised eyebrow and a smile before bowing her head to Konrad. "Good luck Priscus."

Unless stopped, katya will exit the scene

R
    Rincewind

"Anytime" Tomas says to Katya with a nod. Looking around at the assembled he says, "To all of you. Good luck, and be safe."

Tomas leaves unless stopped.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Thanks, Whip Ale, Seneschal Harding. Tomas," says Konrad with a nod to each as they depart for the evening with their own tasks to pursue. The evening turned out to be interesting. But it's not over yet.

The Gangrel Priscus sets off towards his van with the intention of gathering equipment to meet David and Marco.

Scene End.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread