(FOC) Where'd She Go?

Page 4 of 25 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Wonderful," Coco snapped. "We shall be on our way, then. Thank you for your candor."

A stiff, perfunctory bow was thrown to the hob and then Coco began to stalk forward again, feet carrying her with all haste towards the aforementioned Market and the guard at its Gate. They had wasted enough time talking with the pitiful, whistling creature, and every second wasted was yet one more opportunity for something terrible to befall not only a friend of the freehold, but also one of her charges.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo didn't have anything more to ask. They had a destination, a target, and a clearly defined goal, which was really all Milo needed to hear. When Coco began moving forward The Shadowsoul gave a respectful bow to the Hob and silently followed the leader. A quick glance back for Morgan was cast, but the Beast was unfortunately nowhere in sight. H

"Maybe we should wait for Morgan and Gregory." He whispered up to Coco. "They've taken quite a while, and we might want to enter the market as a single group if we can't verify the place's security."

it was there that Milo slowed his pace, nervously looking between the Freeholder's present. "I might be able to help with that actually. Sneaking and spying is my primary skill set, and it might be worth sending someone in to look ahead of the main group to figure out where we need to go. I can promise I won't be seen if that's a concern."

Ramona joins Coco in proceeding forward, pausing only to make sure that Lynn is following as well. At Milo's suggestion, Ramona shakes her head. Milo's inconsistency is starting to annoy almost as much as his questionable judgement. Either the party should stay together, rejoining with Morgan and Gregory, or it shouldn't, and Milo can scout ahead. "I wouldn't suggest splitting us up any more than we already are. But Morgan and Gregory are capable; they'll catch up, or find their own way. We've lost enough time as it is, let's just get to the place."

Lynn Mills

Lynn paused only long enough to bow respectfully to the Hob. "Thank you for your help. I'm very sorry, but we have to find our friend now." Rushing after Ramona, Lynn made sure that she kept within the Ogress's line of sight.

"Does anybody know if Mrs. Rosemary has made any enemies?" Lynn looked around the group in the hopes that somebody else had a clue as to what was going on. "I mean, that's the only thing that makes any sense right now, if this attack was personal. Because otherwise, there have to be easier ways to get your hands on one of us than to take them in the middle of a party with half the Freehold in attendance. Whatever they're planning, it's going to happen fast."

S
    Selena

The little hob slipped away while they began talking amongst themselves...

Keep going with your convo...

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Any of you are welcome to do as you like, but I say we would be fools to waste anymore time when so much has already slipped away, and slipped away before we'd even begun our chase. Thus I will not wait for a scout, nor will I wait for the Racoon and Gregory, and thus I whole heartedly agree with Lady Ramona. Let us just get to the place, already," Coco pronounced as they walked onward. She considered perhaps sheathing her sword on the way, so that it might remain hidden from the gate guard, but ultimately she decided to let the blade continue to drink the air. The others possessed weaponry as well as her, and if the market was a place where some sold their talents, then she would just have to pretend to be selling her particular talents, as well, and those required a weapon.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

7. Likes Origins, InvertedMonkey liked this post

Lynn Mills

Glancing around, Lynn kept any further questions about why Mrs. Rosemary had been taken to herself. This was obviously not the time, place or crowd to be bothering with such matters. Instead she began running over what the Freehold (and more specifically the Spring Court) could use in trade to get Mrs. Rosemary back, if it came to that. There was the slight possibility that simply working out a trade might be easier than an all out fight.

S
    Selena

Edit - Gregory and Origins (Morgan) will be joining.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory appears first down the trail, guiding as he promised he would. It isn't long before the others come into sight before them. He lets out a breath, satisfied that they had made it, but wondering how much time had passed since their parting. The Hedge held its own account of time that did not match the perceptions of its occupants.

The Gargoyle scampers up, hunched over as usual as he peers at them. "Our luck still holds that we did catch up to you. Morgan and I have some news to share of our scouting. But first, any sign of Mrs. Rosemary? I see she be not with you, nor any of you injured by the Hedge's pitfalls."

11. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan appeared from the same tiny trail as Gregory. Her eyes had been focused in the opposite direction though. Her eyes twitching about, scanning everywhere for something that might try to kill and/or eat them. She peeked over her shoulder and a little tension eased out of her stance as she saw the rest of the group.

Turning to face them, she was disappointed that they didn't have Mrs. Rosemary already. Wishful thinking. Instead, she just nodded in agreement, "Yada-yes, about the b-b-b-erm, abductors and abductee. Oh," she smiled, "tis mossst beneficial to see, no heh-harm has come to any of thee...Uh, ye doods do, much-hope, have a lead-trail?"

Page 4 of 25 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.