THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad remains behind the couch as he watches her stand and turn, matching her gaze curiously.

"Just thinking of getting a head start on the Chain is all," says Konrad, clearly joking with a readied excuse. "To ask? Nah, I think we've gotten to know each other pretty well. I can't imagine a better way to have spent my evening."

"Be sure that you do," he adds after her offer to call on him again.

Without any more to say, Konrad walks around the couch and idles towards the Drawing Room entrance, unlocking the handle and opening the door for her. "Have a good evening, Diana. And again, welcome to Sacramento."

V

At the mention of how they spent the evening, Diana replies "Yeah, me either." She sounds genuine, and she is.

He might have terrified me but I don't think he meant to, and he had a lot of interesting things to say.

Walking through the door, Diana pauses in front of Konrad and touches him lightly on the forearm. "Well, thank you for being so welcoming. Its been miles better than what I thought I might expect." and with that she turns on her heel and strolls out of the Sterling.
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad only smirks and watches as she leaves, his gaze following her twisting hips as she leaves out of sight.

Great scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread