Ended
Watch

A new member of the "band"

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    M
    Macabreengel

In response to the info about Temoins du Sud, "A small group of people you can really trust, I can definitely respect that."

He quickly entered the numbers of the other members of the community into his phone.

Seeing Crowley's growing hesitation, Juan decided not to dig any deeper. "I appreciate all the information you've given me. Is there anything else you want to know about me? Or anything that needs doing? I heard we have a banisher problem and something called GLO?"

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"I'm not a spy or really into data mining," Crowley chuckled. "You've given me a name, your Order, your Path and your number, man. That should be enough."

He took another sip from his drink.

"GLO is some kind of drug. The Banisher's use it... allegedly to force Awakenings. Or something like that. All I know is that shit is many shades of dangerous. Veiled Threats are the point team looking into that. I've heard that the Fateful Watch may also have a lead, but I don't know if anything has come of their investigations."

His eyes drifted from Bahlam and checked out the dance floor... and the exits.

"There is an issue with Banishers. A really big issue. An organised group of them has burrowed into Sacramento State. We know they're using the frats and sororities and we know some of the people at the top are involved - but not to what degree. We've been poking away at this for almost a year now but the pieces are... elusive. Right now, its best to steer clear of the place. If you have to go anywhere around there, be on your guard."

He focused on Bahlam again.

"If the Servants of the Lie are here, then they're keeping a low profile. Probably hoping we and the Banishers cancel each other out."

He shrugged.

M
    Macabreengel

Finishing his drink, he decided he had pestered Crowley enough about business. "So, how's the local music scene?"

OOC: I'm good with fade to black if you are.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Now, my friend, you are talking!" Crowley flashes a grin. "Do you, perchance, enjoy the grind of guitar and the howl of screaming vocals?"

Sure if you have no further questions. Consider Bahlam Ack'd

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.