Ended
Watch

Dos Amigos : The Sequel

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Marco's resolve was impressive. "Good. That is exactly what I wanted to hear." He nodded very pleased with the man's commitment. "You are not to mention this to anyone unless I say so. There's much more at stake here and there those who cannot be trusted."

Juan arose from his seat and approached Marco. "I will keep you informed as things progress. In the mean time, I encourage you to train your body and mind. Your preparation is not just for this task, but for future consideration when dealing with threats. I want to see you become a formidable member of the Family."

M
    Matrixchild

At Juan's words to keep the issue silent Marco made a gesture as if he was zipping his lips and locking them. "I will keep this just between us."

Marco stood up with his Priscus and said, "I will continue to train when I can. Let me know when you need me." Marco was normally a fan of staying out of the fight and sticking with the politics. But this time he wanted to show he was important to his family and important to the domain.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"You're doing the right thing. The Domain needs those willing and capable of service." Juan extended his hand to Marco, "It will pay off in due time."

M
    Matrixchild

Marco smiled as he took his Priscus' hand. "That's good to hear. And I'll get you a design and summary of my proposed cabaret as soon as I can." Marco wanted to help the domain, but he still wanted Tenancy and his Cabaret. Those facts weren't forgotten.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Excellent," he shook Marco's hand with enthusiasm. "We'll reconvene once things fall into place."

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.