Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
Oh, There He Is

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad stops and turns to look at Katya and Tomas as they discuss the fate of his Ghoul.

"The Reeve has retired his post. He's no more a Reeve than I am. And Yui has been MIA for months now," he says with a dark and uncharacteristically serious tone. "I've known my Ghoul for years and he's never tried this before. He's had every chance to expose or dispose of me. For some reason he freaked out tonight, that doesn't mean he's going to expose us all. Even if for some reason he did, I keep Cody in the dark about a lot of things, so there's only so much he'd be able to say about us."

However, Konrad doesn't know all the details. But he says it to keep his cousins from making any rash decisions, like calling a Domain-wide man-hunt.

"You two help Gilroy find Marco. He's more of a Masquerade Breach than my Ghoul. I just want to get back to my van and my Haven, alone. That's the only place he has to go and, no offense, but I'm not keen on having company over at the moment."

Fast Talk | 1sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-08-10 07:56:14 Konrad Roth rolls 4 to fast-talk Katya and Tomas into agreement [MAN+Pers] (10 Again) 4, 1, 10, 2, 3 1 success

2. Likes Whisper liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

48-hour bump sumthingpositiv - Rincewind is experiencing a slowdown at the moment but I would like to keep this thread moving if possible

s
    sumthingpositiv

Konrad will know Cody better than Katya, so she decides not to press it further and she is not surprised at all that he refuses their offer to follow him back to his haven, she can't imagine she'd want the same given his situation.

Before she can respond, she receives a text from Kenneth and checks it before saying, "It appears Mr. Fernandez has already returned, Kenneth has just texted me that he got back to the beach. So we can at least hurry up and get you back to the others, with any luck, he may have seen where Cody was last." although she doubts it given that Marco may have taken just as much time to come out of his primal state as Konrad did. "Follow me, the trail back is still fresh in my mind." she isn't sure how aware of the area Konrad is given that he was out of sorts when he ran the other way and so assumes it would be best to guide him on the path she, Tomas and Alessandra took.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Well, at least that's one problem solved," remarks Konrad. That's all he has to say further though. Now it is just a matter to Sand Cove Park. He slows down for Katya. "Lead the way, Seneschal," he says with a nod of his head, though he keeps his surroundings in mind to determine if she's leading him in the right direction or not.

Konrad will follow Katya until they arrive at their destination. Let's give Rincewind another 48 hours and if things have wrapped up in Marco Somewhere Else then we can merge the two threads for a final scene.

R
    Rincewind

If Konrad wanted that badly to see to it alone then who was he to defy him. Giving a sigh he follows Katya and Konrad back the way they came. As he turns he mutters “Alright, if that’s what you want.” under his breath, but otherwise stays silent as they return to the park.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Just wanted to clarify that we are just waiting on marco's scene to finish before merging the threads yes?

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Why wait, grab a snickers! Konrad heads to this thread!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread