Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1507) A Quickie

THREADID
    V
    Vivian York

“Thank you Seneschal Harding for a moment of your time.” A quick nod of her gratitude.

“And thank you again, for your excellent compliment. I admire the work that went into your costume as well. It’s a good thing we are what we are or that would be awfully hot this time of year.” The Daeva winked. For a woman, it was a bold and daring look. Very much a statement that she would go against the grain. Something that already piqued her interest about Katya.

But, Josephine ’s suggestion was not only long over due but something that was hopefully refreshing, and soon. “Nevertheless, we were wanting to have a chat with you. Nothing urgent, nothing pressing and quite frankly more of a getting to know you type of endeavor. Unfortunately the evening is drawing near. Priscus Sterling and I were wondering if you have time to meet at a later date. Or perhaps one of these other nights we can be penciled in.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Chuckling, Katya looks down at her furry ensemble and says " Yes well, living in Michigan for so long makes one appreciate the heat, even if it doesn't effect me nearly as much as it would have."

Her eyes shift to Josephine as Vivian shares their intentions for getting in touch. She regrets that her schedule is so busy, given the attractive appearance of both women. Still, the best she could do was offer a flirtatious grin as her eyes widen just for a moment "Indeed, it is a shame, I would have loved to talk with both of you behind the inspiration of your costumes. Nevertheless, I would love to have the chance to break the ice. " her smile fades as she puts on her professional hat. "My schedule is starting to fill up at the moment, but i will try getting in touch if a night opens up. Is there a particular place that would be convenient for both of you? " she asks as she reaches into her costume, where she pulls it out is a mystery, but she presents Vivian and Josephine with a business card that says "Motor City Happy Knots" and then a cell phone number on the back. "I'm still sorry I didn't get the chance to speak with you at the Bottoms buffet Ms. York, I hope you at least enjoyed some of the demonstrations."

PRE

"I know of a perfect place to meet. Quiet, comfortable, and much less stifled by the demands of protocol than most any other location that I can think of," Josephine offered before indulging in a dramatic pause, the Ventrue's head turning so that she was looking at Harding out of the corners of her dark eyes.

"That is, unless you would prefer a setting that is predominantly proper?"

She held the look for a beat and then relaxed back into a more neutral posture.

"And do get in touch. When it is convenient, of course. Vivian and I will simply look forward to it until then."

V
    Vivian York

“Michigan. Yes, well northern places do make one more accustomed to extreme climates.” Which, Vivian could definitely relate to from Canada.

“Well, it’s not like we can’t talk about the inspiration for them when we meet.” She chuckled softly, topics never needed to be dead with a Daeva around. “And as Josephine said, just contact either of us.” When the Lady suggested a less stifled location, Vivian had an idea already of where that would be.

Shaking her head, her hand softly washed to the side. “No, please, no apologies necessary. I’m just glad that woman didn’t do anything more than tossing a drink at His Majesty.” Shrugging gently. “Besides, you were the host of the evening and I’m certain you were busy. So think nothing of it, Seneschal Harding.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Nodding to Josephine, Katya says "Oh no, if you have an ideal place just writ.....er...let me know the address and I will gladly meet you both there." she says when she realizes Josephine is not likely to have any writing utensils on hand with her costume. Unless she's a kangaroo

Turning to vivian she says "I am also glad that nothing else became of that unfortunate incident...although I'd love to hear what that was about when we do sit down to talk." returning her gaze to both women "Well it sounds like a date then, I will keep you both in mind as things free up and won't hesitate to get in touch. I'm looking quite forward to it. Was there anything else either of you would like me to know before the evening is over?" she asks, leaning forward just a bit out of a show of sincerity.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.