Ended
Watch

(1507) A few Games

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    M
    Matrixchild

Killing the conversation was never a good sign. Marco had spoken too much and for too long on the Movement and it was becoming clearer by the second. "You're very right Vivian. One should never waste a good party discussing politics."

"Good evening," he said to all three of the ladies as they departed in turn. The conversation had soured but there was nothing sour about watching these beautiful women leave. He especially enjoyed the studious priestess as she walked away, despite the fact that she offered no goodbyes.

Alone with Konrad he turned and responded with, "Not yet. I had planned to speak with him but he seemed to want to dance the night away. I hope to get him alone soon to discuss Tenancy. Have you granted yourself Tenancy yet?"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Hmm, yeah, saw that. Can't blame him. Ale's quite the catch," remarks Konrad before focusing on the last part of Marco's question.

"It's not like I have to submit every request in writing. Least I don't think so. It's pretty much a done deal," he replies before returning to a more conversational tone. "Not like I've done anything with it yet. But it's on my list of things to do. Anyways, you should really talk to him before you end up missing out."

Cause Konrad doesn't want a perfectly good Boon to go to waste.

M
    Matrixchild

Marco shifted his weight as they spoke. "That's good to hear. You working on getting business moving or are you changing plans with Gerald's departure? If I don't catch him tonight I'll get with him as soon as I can."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Business is always moving after a fashion, but yeah, I'd rather take it up to the next level sooner than later. Anyways, I think I might head out. You have yourself a pleasant evenin', Myrm. See you at the Beach Party."

Now that the peanut gallery is gone he has no problem reverting to the pet name he's given Marco's title.

Konrad heads to the main thread

M
    Matrixchild

"See you there Konrad," Marco said with a smile. he stood alone for a moment as he took in the conversation. He had spent too much time on a platform. He just hoped he could recover from it.

Marco headed to the main thread.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread