THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory nods in agreement, breathing out in a sigh much like Lynn's. "Yes, that would be fine. I suppose I be nervous about an interview and if my appearance be well enough. But that be all. And, though it be not a promise or pledge, I hope I might repay your service in time, to you or the Spring Court. There be many ways for which my Desire could manifest, but you chose to aid me directly and watch over me in my efforts. That be above and beyond in my book, and I appreciate it."

Gregory returns to his seat and places the briefcase he's brought in his lap to take out the paperwork held within, notes and copies of documents.

Lynn Mills

"Well then." Lynn murmured as she leaned over and looked at the papers that Gregory spread out. "Let's see what you have to work with."

Pulling out a pad of paper, she started making suggestions, pointing out certain things that might work better than others. It took several hours, but by the end of it they had a workable resume that would pass muster. Finally, Lynn leaned back in her chair and grinned at Gregory.

"Well my friend. I think that you've got something you can use. And I think it's going to work quite well. We'll deal with any wardrobe issues when they come up. You're closer than you think, to what you want."

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory smiles, seemingly more confident in the process compared to how prepared he felt before arriving there.

"I agree, it be solid as stone. It will be strange, to possess a trade after all these years. To sleep in a bed, to dine outside of a soup line...err," he stops himself, embarrassed again by the details of his current lifestyle. "But first I'll have to get the job. But I be ready enough."

Gregory stands slowly, setting the chair back in place and grasping the back of it in his hands to lean on. "Dinner was excellent as was your company. I think it best to thank you by fulfilling my desires as best I can. And of course a return for your loan in time."

Lynn Mills

Lynn smiled and toasted him with her glass. "And on that day, I'll be happy to accept your help in return. An excellent start to your journey, my friend."

Looks like a good place to stop!

5. Likes Vassagon liked this post

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Mein

The two enjoy the rest of their evening before Gregory leaves with a new plan in mind for himself.

Scene End!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread