Ended
Watch

(1507) Red and Black

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Ale's confession had not dampened his mood in the slightest. He merely smiled in return. "It's good to see some appreciation of folklore from long ago," he replied with a purr in his voice. "The evil queen so frequently seen interfering with others solely out of spite..." He rolled his eyes and sarcastically commented, "we have Walt Disney to thank for sanitizing stories."

Cordoba's head declined, examining her dress. "I must say, I approve of designing such an outfit on your own..." His right drifted up along her spine, dragging his finger tips up and down, pinching his index and thumb together to feel the fabric. Once more, returning to its place upon her hip. His eyes returned upward, "Exquisitely done."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene
     -1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods in understanding, “Not to mention how Grims Fairytale’s were altered to make them more acceptable for society.” There was a shake of her head, “People these days live with a false since of what is really out there. It’s sad really.” People liked to shelter their kids from what the real world was.

Grazie. As surprising as it might sound, I was actually raised with a mother who loved high society and fashion. Some of it rubbed off on me.” Wink. She might be a Savage but she knew how to dress and conduct herself.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

J
    Juan Cordoba

"An immortal body inscribed with artwork enhanced with good taste," a curious gaze befalls on her form once more then returning to her face. A gentle brush of his index traipsed around her hips, "It certainly shows you learned well. Assuming you've had friendly relations, I imagine your mother would be proud."

"If you would be so kind as to indulge me. I'd like to hear more of your experiences with high society..." He presented an option, "either tonight or later on."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was always nice to hear someone else describe her tattoos as art.

“She would be even more proud had I followed her lead instead of joining the family business.” The Italian shrugs, “But we can’t please everyone can we?” prim and proper just wasn’t her thing. Sure, she could put on a show of it, but is wasn’t something she enjoyed.

Juan posed an interesting question, “I believe that’s the first time someone has asked be about that. I would hate to jeopardize anymore of your time this evening, perhaps we can sit down and discuss it later?”

J
    Juan Cordoba

Family affairs - both Mortal and Vampiric - were always touchy subjects. "I can understand that. My parents had their own plan for me as well. Needless to say, it wasn't encouragement to be an artist. Surprise, surprise."

The man let out a cheerful laugh, "You jeopardizing my time?" he laughed once more. "The two of us dancing has been a wonderful use of time." Still, he knew what she meant. "Fear not," Juan reassured Ale. "We will certainly discuss that and more."

A pleasant smile crested upon his lips, "You've been such a joy tonight. Thank you so much."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Interesting she thinks. “You’ll have to show me some of your art sometime. I haven’t seen good art since leaving home.” While her knowledge of art wasn’t vast, she did know what she liked and didn’t like.

She laughed as well, “I can’t really argue with that, it has made for an enjoyable night.” And defiantly not how she thought she would be spending Court.

“You haven’t been half bad yourself.” She replies with a wink. It felt good to just have fun for a night.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Taking her compliment instead, Juan expressed his gratitude in Spanish. "Gracias, senorita bonita."

Holding her hand tenderly, caressing the top of it with his thumb,"I will show you that and more in due time. But for now, I shall set you free so you may enjoy the rest of the night." Slowly he lowered her hand and stepped away. "Have a pleasant evening Whip Alessandra."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sei più che benvenuto.” She replies. And even though she didn’t know Spanish, everyone knew what Gracias meant.

“I’ll look forward to that Pricus Cordoba.” She says with a nod of her head. “Enjoy the rest of your evening.”

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan returns to the main thread. Great thread, Orianna!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.