Ended
Watch

A Sucker for Succubi

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    Juan Cordoba

"Oh Chris, you needn't hold back," he nudged the Mekhet with his elbow. "Say it like it is. The designers who came up with it clearly were not sober."

A mischievous gaze fell upon Vivian. Feigning a dramatic pose, "Oh dear," his eyes closed with a hand upon his forehead, "I have been defeated by your tenacity." He purposefully paused in silence. One eye opened with a playful smile, "I yield. I yield. I do not have her name. However, I will know her when I see her." A playful smile appeared. "My Muse is very fickle with communicating her desires."

Tossing the shirt onto his shoulder he entered the dressing room. A minute or so later on, he returned. Arms spread out accompanied by a "Taaadaaah!" Then looking to Chris with that same impish grin, "You're up next."

V
    Vivian York

“Yes, it is what some young people call ‘a hot mess’ I believe.” Never serious about the shirt, but it got a good chuckle from them all. Her brows quirked slightly while Juan stared at her oddly. “Oh I see she doesn’t exist or she’s imaginary. It’s okay, I understand Juan.” Vivian bit the top of her lip slightly, teasing him.

“By the by, I think our family should throw a party… for everyone.” Vivian just dropping that ball nonchalantly.

“Oh, Chris. I know you can model…” She’d let that just hang in the air. “I thought you were getting away from blue dahling?” Snickering, she was sure teal was classed as a shade of blue or green most of the time. Either way, the Daeva didn’t know why she was arguing.

“Well, I have one or two leather skirts I could wear. If I do pay a visit to the farm.” Vivian smiled devilishly to Chris. “More frequently.” She was unsure why the emphasis on the Crone farm. She supported him, they spent time together more than most would think. It was peculiar but endearing.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Hosting a party, eh?" Juan inquired. "That's something worth discussing." Glancing down at his watch, "Although, we ought to save that for another time. It's getting late, they'll be closing soon."

We're over the one month mark. We ought to wrap up.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'A party for everyone, that sure sounds interesting.' Now Chris sounds teasing, suddenly wondering how many private parties Clan Daeva would have.

And with or "without" dresscode?

He shrugs then, 'And of course, with the right motivation everyone can model. I guess.' He winks to Vivian. There's a difference between seducing people and just smiling for money.

He checks his watch, 'Hmm yes, damnit. Well I'll try on the leather pants then. Because... shopping for shirts can end up like this, why not.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

V
    Vivian York

“Yes, Juan. Why don’t we go for coffee or something very, very soon.” Grinning to her Priscus, clearly she really wanted to discuss this sooner than later

“Such as our busy lives, isn’t it? Too busy with work to get within store hours.” The Daeva laughed gently, but they both knew it wasn’t work that kept them.

“Perhaps the reason so many work-a-holics wear Walmart clothing.” Vivian made a disgusted face. Unless she was utterly desperate, she would stake herself before bowing down to their clothing line.

Then, she just couldn’t help herself. “Chris, just put them on the floor. We both know they look better there.” After many gatherings, that’s usually what happened.

“I hope that you gentlemen found at least something worth while on our little trip.” Leaning up against the entrance to the dressing rooms. “I do enjoy shopping for men, especially for cologne.”

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Sounds like a plan," Cordoba replied to York. He chuckled lightly at her remark about work-a-holics, and sly approval of Vivian's opinion on where clothes looked better.

"I certainly appreciate your time with us, Vivian. It's been very entertaining."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris' eyes narrow, but there's a teasing grin on his face. 'As long as I have nothing to be jealous about, it's alright.' Juan and Vivian drinking coffee - sure.

He nods and laughs. Clothes do end up on the floor. When it comes to that Chris is still very much a student. And of course there's the situations where Vivian was hinting at. Obviously, one's not gonna fold his clothes in between acts. Speaking of mood killers.

'Next time cologne then! I'm always open for new things. As long as I may still have my favorites.' He winks to Vivian, 'Now, a test ride in the Jaguar?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

V
    Vivian York

“Excellent, Juan and I enjoyed myself as well. The two of you are excellent to shop with. I shall keep that in mind when I look for a new bikini.” Her laugh was mischievous, Vivian did enjoy teasing the two of them.

“No really, it’s seriously boring, Family business.” Because honestly, as of late, their Family was seriously boring and all about business; with the exception of one.

“Of course you can keep your favorites, dahling. Who knows, you may find a new favorite.” The Daeva laughed as the men finished up their purchases.

“Yes, time for a test ride.” A wry smile moved over her lips. “The Jaguar, yes the Jaguar is what I mean.”

End Scene?

J
    Juan Cordoba

Cordoba grinned in delightful appreciation of Vivian's art of phrasing. "Just don't speed through it," an approving wink followed. "Enjoy yourselves."

Good to end

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread