Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
141 - 142
DISPLAYED
(PRP) Rogue Transmission

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She fights the urge to roll her eyes as the two guy go back and forth. It wasn't a hard plan, and was one she hoped would work. Cause that whole 'keep it simple' thing.

"Simple and to the point. And I'm cool with keeping any pesky neighbors busy. If we get too complicated things will start to fall apart. So lets go with what we have and if things get interesting, then, well, we'll see then." she shrugs.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The group walk back the way they had come, returning to the old man's property. The rig rose like a totem pole or strange tree. Where once it may have appeared to them an ugly eyesore disrupting the landscape, now its presence had a harder, darker, edge.

Funny how a little bit of knowledge could alter one's perceptions.

I'm good with moving things back to the Smith residence . Also, this thread is becoming a bit cumbersome. Shall I start a new one?

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread