Ended
Watch

A Bit of Fresh Air

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    S
    Saeyer

"I'll let you know if I try to put anything together. I might give up and just try to make everyone go bowling..." Given her tone, it sounded unlikely but like she took a good deal of amusement from the idea. Stepping up to grab her own second treat, opting for a peach flavored popsicle in the hopes it would be more refreshing, Ava turned in time to see the phone sliding back into his pocket.

"Nah, I won't hold you up." She paused in unwrapping the popsicle, squinting at him in the bright sunlight. "Thanks, though, I appreciate the offer. Go do what needs to be done. I'm sure we'll see each other around, and if not I'll shoot you a text or something." Her attention was back on the wrapper as soon as she finished speaking, the plastic slippery and crinkling as she tried to get it open. In the end her teeth did the trick.

Chewing the inside of her cheek lightly, the Nix hesitated a moment before looking him square in the face, customary smile on hold. "Thank you." The words said, the corner of her mouth tugged up and she took a step back, raising her empty hand in a slight wave.

Yep!

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

"Thanks to you too."

Daniel raised a hand in a mirror of Ava, like he was giving a farewell salute.

"I'll see you around," he promised. And it was a promise.

End Scene. Thanks so much. It was great!
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.