(FOC) The Left

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"No, I'd rather proceed with invalid-haste," Coco spat back, rolling her eyes as she passed the raccoon. Of all the times for the courier to eat a dictionary, why did it have to be now? The nerve of some people, the Wasp thought, uncomprehending that the spite she felt towards the raccoon was not born out of anything the Autumn Courtier had done but rather from the mounting tension of the pursuit and her current ineffectuality. Regardless, there wasn't time to process such things, so the Claviger took off at a jog once more towards the scene of evidence.

"We--need vehicles,"
    she huffed out as she ran. "One of you--see to it."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

S
    Selena

“Wahrl, thadda van headed…” Then he was cut off by the redhead.

He sat there, staring off into space. A blank look while he watched the stuttering woman.

yeah you guys can jump to the other thread if you want.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Uh...okay-day zzzzo long as tis haste," Morgan was too confused by the response to be insulted by the venom in Cosima's voice. Hopefully Cosima ran in the right direction. Morgan then turned to Milo with a embarrassed smile and a shrug, "I-I can nay drive, heh-hope ye can...Oh! If yes, heh, want me ride-a-long or ensure Cosima goes right way? Latter, then directions I provide, the others arrr at..." she listed the exact location where she'd left the others, down to the street address on the buildings.

The Twilit Page may have been twitchy with a speech impediment, but she was a good navigator.

Morgan will leave the thread either riding along with Milo or chasing after Cosima, whichever Milo prefers.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo simply sighed as the man began to say something he assumed would be useful. Tension that would only build with Coco's venom as it was made readily apparent that her sting was a regular occurrence.

"I have no vehicle to drive, so a cab will have to suffice if you can secure one." Milo said as he followed Coco. "We'll regroup and hear what they found and use it to follow whatever track can be discerned."

Hopefully. Otherwise he was about to ask Morgan to endure a very moody cab driver.

Moving over to The Right!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.