Ended
Watch

Catching up with Marco

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

The Lord nods slowly in comprehension. "That will indeed suffice. Thank you for your honesty." Gerald regards his ally in a new light, as evident by the pleased look on his face.

"I think we should both seek out more useful leads and information with the rest of our evenings. I, for one, need a little time to process, and my punishment has left me weak and hungry. It would be best if we parted ways for now." Unless you intend to offer me some of your blood. The temptation is real for "Twice-Dead"; any more time alone with a vessel for food will likely drive him crazy. Slowly, the Lord stands.

"I hope you don't take this as a gesture of poor hospitality." he says, eyeing the door that leads outside to the boat's weatherdeck.

Obviously posted as Gerald Baker.

M
    Matrixchild

"You're very welcome," he said with a slight head bow. "And take all the time you need, I know being hungry can be exhausting. Just remember that you'll come out in a better position at the end, potentially as whip, though if nothing else Josephine's respect for taking your 'punishment' like a true gentleman."

Marco stood up to leave at Gerald's suggestion. "I don't take it as an insult at all. We shall speak again. Don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything." With that he smiled one last time and went to exit the yacht. Unless stopped he will exit the area.

[spoiler]You can close the scene out if you'd like unless you want to say more[/spoiler]

PRE

"Good night, Marco." The Lord watches the man leave for a moment, then turns his eyes to the view of the waterline.

Good scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread