Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 119
DISPLAYED
(Dark Wings) Midnight Showing

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

There's definitely some back and forth between the Artist and the Magi, but eventually a deal is struck: for the price of 2800 dollars, a one time showing of the five paintings, and an agreement not to reveal how much was given for the paintings, Leeba will get information about the book, a copy of the Gar-Dena recording, and arrange transportation of the paintings to any location of the magi's choice after the show. As for tickets to the Show, there are none: anyone is allowed to attend.

"So," Leeba said after the final arrangements were agreed upon, "is there anything else?"

also 2
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-24 01:02:56 Leeba Bachman rolls 4 to cut a deal (manip2+pers2) (10 Again) 10, 5, 8, 3, 4 2 successes

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"I think that's a satisfactory arrangement. We'll see you at the unveiling then. Thank you again for meeting with us. Perhaps we can find another opportunity to continue our conversation about your dreams and painting process, if you're interested," says Truce, remaining friendly and hoping to have caught the woman's interest. Truce looks to Einstein and Crowley to see if they have additional questions that need answering before they leave.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein nods, slowly, mulling over the new deal. Whether or not the others were thinking about it, she was already trying to figure out if the paintings would look best in the living room, the hall, or somewhere else in the house she hadn't thought of. "That all sounds fine to me. I would like to talk to you more in-depth about the music, though." Her mind was still partially fixated on that. It seemed like an important source of the problems going around the house.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley nodded.

"Sounds good," he said. "I think we are done here..." He threw a glance at his cabal mates, certain they had drawn as much information out as they could under the circumstances. "Its been a long night and the show is... tomorrow, right?"

"Yup. Starts at seven, but the crowd usually shows up at eight, after they've had dinner or drinks. And I'll be a captive audience," Leeba replied, a satire half smile appearing on her lips, "so feel free to ask me whatever you want then. Isabella and the others will be there, too, though, and she might be the best one to talk to if you have musical questions. Until then, though, I'd like to get some sleep. I trust you three can find your way out?"

For Crowley

Feel free to exit the thread, and I'll start the next one soon, or if you have anything else planned, feel free to continue

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

"Sure." Einstein nods at Leeba and turns around, to make her way downstairs and out of the house. She's still deep in thought as she descends the stairs, wondering about what was going on, now more than before.

Einstein exits!

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Sidelong look. A shrug. Another last, lingering, look at the painting still being created.

"Thats fair enough. I think we've kept you long enough. I'll be there tomorrow. Thanks."

A made a grin and nodded.

Unless stopped, Crowley will exit the scene

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Have a goodnight," says Truce in farewell as he follows the others to the stairs and then the exit. Their exchange with Leeba went well and they had been promised the paintings once payment had been made. But there were still many questions and some preparation Temoins du Sud had regarding the woman and her mysterious benefactor.

Truce also exits the scene!

Next scene continues Here...

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread