Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A New Threat At 4W

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Alright, cool, I'm glad you're flexible. And we can probably make something approximating your badge. If you don't have any qualms about me pulling a memory of it out of you, then Star and I might be able to approximate it. We've got scrap metal and some tools to work it, so who knows?" Avis proposed with a shrug. "But, anyways, for now let's just ponder what we've talked about, and once we've pulled in everyone we're gonna recruit we'll finalize the plan and then move on it. I'll go give Faye a call," she concluded, rising from her seat.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

2. Likes West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Cool."

A badge? Totally weavable. Like a credit card. Cross that bridge when it comes.

Hands pushed against the table and khakis rose. One hand formed a basked and the other began sweeping chips off of the table into it.

"Yep. Okay. Yeah, and, like, I gotta go see Arthur. He texted me earlier. Ummmm. July? Uh. Feel free to pick a room? Just not Three or Four, those are ours."

What? Nobody's sharing a room, yo.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

M
    Matrixchild

"Sounds like the start of a plan," he said with a smile.

At Star's words he got up from his seat and put his hat on. "I think I'll take the room near the door."

With that July picked up his belongings and headed to his new room. ​And so it begins.

End of Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread