Ended
Watch

A walk in Granite Park: Katya and Ale)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya stares at Ale's arms again, closely examining the work on her arms. "I have to say I'm still envious of them. That was one thing I never got to getting since I couldn't figure out a design I wanted." Katya listens as Ale shares her history prior to her embrace and finds the mortal Ale interesting considering all of the living she did with her family. It's clear to Katya that the loss of that family was in some ways a very big gateway in her first descent. "What drew you to choosing your tattoos, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I was surprised too."
    Katya says with regard to Asa owning the Asylum. "Apparently it's been owned by a few other kindred. It makes sense though, what better place to eat than a place that explores the taboo? I mean, prior to my embrace, I was exploring a lot of blood play and it made my existence easier even after i was embraced since no one would think its weird I'm licking blood because that's part of that particular kink." it still required a lot of work to maintain the masquerade, but it was a good cover that she hoped to return to. She laughs at Ale's joke in accepting the challenge and says " I can't wait to see you turn heads when you arrive." her smile fades slightly as she says "Uhh...be careful, lots of guys will proposition you to play with them so just be sure to find me and then they'll back off. That is a problem women often run into when exploring the lifestyle. Not that I don't think you couldn't handle them, but it's just an annoyance that you'd want to avoid."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Guess you could say I went with a little bit of everything.” She says in regards to design. “But my dad was more than a little upset with the face tattoos.” She replies with a laugh. “Made me get makeup to cover it up for events and whatnot.” Shrug. “I don’t mind at all. As to what drew me to them?” she pauses, thinking about the question. “My first tattoo was more about being a teenager and rebelling. And it kinda spiraled out of control from there.” She laughs, “Don’t get me wrong, I don’t regret any of my tattoos, but they’re like an addiction. I’m drawn more to black, grays and whites, and mostly pinups, flowers and portraits. I do have some colored ones, and they are on my left leg, cause touch up work is a bitch.” And having to do it for as long as they had, well, that was just a pain in the ass.

“Blood play?” she questions, “Have to say, you keep drawing me into this. So you could, in a way, play with your dinner?” she asks slyly.

Laughing, “Propositioned? That doesn’t happen very often, been told I intimidate men.” She says with a frown and a shrug. “But thanks for the heads up. We’ll just have to coordinate an evening, that way we avoid the whole thing.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya leans back for a moment,"Face tattoos? I had no idea. My goodness, that has to be daunting to cover up." she says as she gives them another look. "I do like the pinups especially. I do wonder, because of your state now, when you get it touched up does being undead...undo the touchup work?" she wasn't sure how ink worked on dead flesh but if there was hope for tattoos, maybe Ale would need to take her to a shop.

When Ale inquires about her own special kink, Katya nods with enthusiasm, almost as if she didn't get the joke. "Very much so. It's quite lovely taking a bath in your own food, so to speak hehe. Not to mention they don't really care about where you bite them since they're too busy feeling good." "

Katya raises an eyebrow when Ale remains modest about her dating life. "I have to say I find that a little hard to believe, but then again, I'm not sure what goes through mens' minds that gets them to talk to women. My experience is probably a bit skewed."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“They actually make some great concealer that covers them up perfectly. I should shock at the next Court and cover them all up!” she says with a wicked smile. Then again, maybe no one had really noticed her yet, she had only been to a couple Courts.

“I actually don’t get touch ups, simply because of our state. As I’m sure you’re aware, our bodies tend to reject any changes we make. So I’ve been told in order for me to add to my canvas or have touch ups, it would take a great amount of will to keep them. That being said, there was a Kindred here who was a tattoo artist, wonder if he is still around…” she thinks out loud. “But that being said, think of the possibilities! If there was a Kindred skilled in the art of tattooing, and you didn’t want to commit to an eternity with the same design, you could change it nightly, as it suited you.” She offers with an arch of her eyebrows.

“I’m learning quite a bit from you this evening! Between the kink lifestyle and now blood play, I’m not sure what I could offer that would even be close to as interesting!” see, this was what was great about moving around! New people, new Kindred and a whole new world you didn’t know existed.

Shrugging, “I’m not sure either. Could be the tattoos or that I’m a strongly opinionated woman, who knows. We should hit the town one evening and play with the guys a little bit.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya tilts her head back and says "Ahhh that makes sense. I figured as such. Still, it would certainly be nice to tattoo my face and not have to worry about it running all the time. If you do ever find out about that kindred who tattoos be sure to let me know, I might need a friend to accompany me."

She laughs at Ale's mention of her lifestyle and says "Well Kink allows me to be a bit diverse in what I can do. I can be a reneissance woman since the possibilities in playing are endless. And on the contrary, I find what you've told me very interesting. I know little about organized crime, but the fact that you were a woman in that realm intrigues me a lot since I've always assumed it to be a boys club."

When Ale suggests that she and Katya go guy hunting Katya raises an eyebrow. "Hmm...that could be fun. Seduce them with the prospect of a threesome and then maybe get them alone for a quick tie up and then feeding." the thought of luring a man to a hotel so she and Ale could strip him and tie him to the bed while they drank him made her giggle. "Sounds like a fun date to me." she checks her watch and says "I should probably get you back home before the sun rises. All of our fun plans together will get cut short if we're turned to ash."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I have his card somewhere, I’ll look for it and try calling him. Or I can just ask around, maybe he's just laying low or something.” That was a new word to her, friend. Not that she never heard it, just it being used in that context. “Defiantly! I’d love to go with you.” Some people liked others to go with them, some liked to go alone, it was all preference really. But there was always those first time jitters.

“It traditionally is, but as an only child, my father made the choice to pass it along to me. Plus I picked up pretty quickly on the politics and all that. It wasn’t easy, and I had to earn the respect of those who worked under me.” Those had been some interesting times.

Seemed Katya had a great twist to her idea, “I like the way you think!” it would be a fun night indeed. Her eyes turn to the sky when she mentioned the time, “Ah, yes, that might be a good idea. This evening has flown by.” It had been nice to be able to just talk with someone.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya nods and says "Well I'd appreciate it if you do find it, but if not no worries." she isn't sure if anything will come of it, but her head is wandering about what tattoo she'd want.

"Well that was very big of your father to do that." she says in regards to the decision to bring her into her father's profession. "I imagine that it was a risk for him as well in terms of receiving criticism of his peers."

With the end of the night approaching, Katya rises from the picnic table and says "Well let us go then. It's certainly been lovely getting to know you more Ale, I think we're going to have a lot of fun in this town together." as she leads Ale to her car.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh yeah, no problem.” And not to mention she wasn’t sure if she was done adding to her collection yet. She still had a few ideas swimming around in her head.

Nodding, “There was a risk, but as Boss, there wasn’t much they could do. I mean, yeah, they could have grouped together and tried taking him out, but the crew had enough loyalty that it would have been a battle. In the end, after I proved myself to them, it all worked out.” Plus there was the fact that her family had been in the business for many, many years.

She rises as her Cousin does, “I couldn’t agree more Katya, and I look forward to seeing what the nights hold in store.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya smiles as she leads Ale back to the car, her cousin has definitely given her a lot of things to think over prior to their next meetup. One thing is for certain, Katya has much more to look forward to now as opposed to wondering what she'll do with her time like she did when she first arrived.

end scene. Glad we stretched this out into another thread

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.