Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

New Shields

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Nice of him to offer a way out, if such a thing even existed. His food had finally arrived though, making it really hard to keep feeling sorry for himself and pissed at everyone else, especially with cash in his pocket now. He takes a long hard look at the food laid out in front of him knowing full well that accepting this meal and the money, accepting their help, it all meant that he would be expected to pull his own weight at least at some point. Chris makes a stern stare at Chuck, inqusition across his brow. Could he really trust this guy? He didn't really feel he had all that much of a choice. He lifts the burger to his mouth and chomps away at it like it was the best hunk of meat he had ever tasted.

2. Likes Teeramus liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

"That works for me Chuckie," he said as he cut through his steak. If he was alone he'd pick it up and tear off pieces with his teeth but he was in public, so he tried to act somewhat civilized, or at least what he thought civilized looked like.

As he finished his steak he looked around to gauge how much longer this meeting would be. Clearly they couldn't talk about much in public so he figured they'd be leaving soon. "Well mate, I figure we can settle up strategies and such at a later date. I'll probably head out after one last pint."

T

After the passable meal, Chuck committed the events to memory as he was he was accustomed to do and paid the bill. He didn't know if the other's would be hanging around to drink further or not but he had other business to attend to. Before he left he gave them a date and time to meet back where they first met. It would be time to get the ball rolling again.

Good scene everyone. Thanks. New scene is up!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3