91 - 99
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Hunt the Belly Snatcher.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

its Intelligence+presence+PU-2. don't fail, or you are locked out for an hour.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

s
    something random

2009-12-10 12:07:26
    Dave rolls 5 to Step sideways Int 1+Pre2+PU1-2 (10 Again, WillPower)
    5, 7, 7, 9, 10, 1
    2 successes

Alex hastily rushes the short to Madam Pain and unties the woman's wrists and ankles, dropping the material on the ground by the her.

Pulling out his cellphone, Alex dials 911. When the operator answers, asking what emergency he wished to report, he began.

"I need an ambulance. I was out near the graveyard at [this address] and heard a man screaming. I rushed over and found a man bound and a woman severely injured a little ways from him. No, judging from their outfits it looks like it started off sexual in nature. Wait... I think I see police lights now... we still need an ambulance please. My name is Alex Broman, I'm a doctor over on J street. I rendered what aid I could to the woman..."

That takes care of them trying to ask me why I didn't report it... Now we hope this all goes well...

B

Phoenix Fire was already moving at Andrew's first "NOW". There was no need to be quiet or careful, Burke's screaming was the perfect cover. As such Phoenix Fire just ran for the locus and stepped sideways, a mere moment behind Dave. As the grief and sorrow of the locus wash over him Leo admits to himself that he didn't like this plan -splitting up the pack while several unknowns were so close to a locus- but was unfortunately committed to following Andrew's lead regardless.

2 sux

Pain. He'd need to be more careful in the future.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The cops are no slouches when a man is screaming.

"Get me an ambulance, and some backup." One of them shouts into his radio as they rush up.

"Who are you, what happened?" The other shouts, quickly assessing the situation. Their hands, however, are still close to their holsters.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue watches the authoritative Two Walkers close in on his pack mate. He has an Urge to protect, the save. But the one known as Alex was truelly in no danger. Seeing his pack action so quickly was satisfying.

They were a team. Maybe a blundering neglectful team, but one just the same.
    Alex may appear alone, but he is not. Shadow Tongue turns all his enhanced hearing toward the two walkers.
    How many were there? Could the one known as Alex deceive them well enough to convince them of the the truth?

Alex stays calm.

"Alex Broman. I'm a doctor. I was out and about, and heard the gentleman screaming. I responded, and found him bound as he is now and this woman severely injured. I did the best I could to stop the bleeding and keep her alive... I dialed 911 as soon as I felt she was stable enough that I could take my hands off her. She still needs to be transported to proper facilities. As for the gentleman there, I hadn't gotten to him because she was obviously a priority."

As he speaks to the officers Alex keeps his cool, makes no sudden movements, and keeps his hands where the officers can see them.

If/when the officers ask for ID, Alex will tell them his wallet is in his back left pocket, and then proceed to reach back with one hand at a controlled speed and retrieve the wallet, producing his ID as asked.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Stealth Roll

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Aww shit. That does not look good. What the hell happened to her?" One of them says, the other says nothing, merely growing pale at the sight of the mutilated woman.

"Alright Doctor Broman, keep your hands on her, don't let her die ok."

Alex keeps her stable as the EMTs arrive, and directs them to take her to Sutter General. The police untie Burke, and he is taken away also to Sutter General. They are unable to rouse her, and declare her to be in a coma. Alex has to answer several questions about what happened exactly, but even half-baked answers are taken as gold truth in this case. Burke never stops screaming.

End Scene

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10