Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
Celebration in Smoke (Open)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    M
    Matrixchild

Even though Marco was the one talking, he noticed immediately that something he had said struck a chord. "Well I spent a large part of my original life creating beautiful, inspired suits. Not to sound too full of myself but they were masterpieces. I think some of that passion stuck with me. Clearly the end result isn't nearly as strong as it once was and my pieces do lack that something....extra." Marco's face went flat at the word extra, as if he was remembering a distant memory. "There's no more true masterpieces for me."

Then his smile came back. "But yes I do create new pieces, some I'm quite proud of. I usually start with the drawing stage, get the measurements and the fabric, then figure out how best to put it into practice. I created all of the suits I wear myself. If I get an idea, I like to try and keep it in my mind until I have a chance to draw it and put it down, though I question sometimes if I'm having actual inspiration or merely a cascade of memorized patterned mish-mashed together to create something appearing new. But that's what I call my creative juices, the flood of designs that I enjoy taking from the thought all the way to execution."

"And I would love to hear one of your songs sometime. With your voice I imagine it'd be some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard,"
    Marco says with a very pleasant smile. The conversation had taken on a very good, much less hostile tone it appears.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The Daeva seems to be paying close attention to Marco’s detailed explanation. Two of her fingers gently touch the sleeve of his suits as if trying the fabric.

”I see, a fine suit.” She finally adds with a neutral tone and in quiet compliment.

”As for listening to me… well it has been a while. More than a year since I last sung in public.” Velma still recalled the last time she stepped in Club Ember, there were several kindred in attendance that night! Everything had gone well!

”Maybe its time to organize an event soon, I’ll make sure I’ll send you an invitation of course! And maybe you can even show of some of your suits to potential customers...”
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

M
    Matrixchild

Marco smiled pleasantly as she reached for his suit sleeve. "Why thank you. And I'd be honored to receive that invitation," he said, taking another puff of his e-cigarette.

He swirled his wine as he thought about the last part of her statement though. "I'd love to show off the suits I've already made but before I can have customers I'll need to buy the right equipment. Sadly I had to leave that behind in the move here. But once I get the right sewing machine, order the right materials, I could make anything. I'd even be willing to make you a dress or suit for you, your choice. It'll just take time to get what I need first," he said, smiling broadly.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”If money or space is a problem I can help.” Velma offered quietly.

”We are cousins.” She stated, sometimes that initial bump was all one really needed.
    Velma Star*

M
    Matrixchild

Marco smiled graciously. "Well thank you very much. I will certainly keep that in mind as I get all the pieces together." Gathering connections and items took time, he knew that. It was just nice to hear the help offered by his cousin.

Marco puffed on his e-cigarette and caught a glimpse of his watch in the process. It had gotten late, or early depending on how you see it, while they spoke. "Oh my, look at the time. I should probably be going. It has be an absolute delight, I hope we can do it much more in the future."

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Of course Mr. Fernandez, I always have time for family, I'm confident I will be hearing of you in the near future...” The way the songstress' honeyed voiced trailed probably meant there was something to be read between the lines... or maybe it was just an intention of sharing Marco's polite company in the future. Hard to say.

Scene ends?
    Velma Star*

M
    Matrixchild

Marco gave a slight bow. "Until our next meeting then, Lady Star," he said with a smile. He then returned his e-cigarette and glass to the bar and left The Lily.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.