Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
Buffet of Color

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Ciara Maskelyne

If the male Fairest found the woman's staring disconcerting, it didn't show in his demeanor. In truth, he was used to it; whether for good or ill, his appearance was hard to overlook. Likewise, he isn't phased by the woman's poor choices in words, offering an understanding chuckle at L'aire's unintentional verbal faux pas.

"Well, I'm not exactly a professional baseball player. And I figure that has to be at least one or two people in the Freehold that have a decent arm on them. I figure tonight aught to be a good time to get out a little aggression if anyone has rubbed you the wrong way. Even a cupcake has to sting if it's going ninety miles an hour..." He gave the Winter Courtier a playful wink, then turned his attention to the two figures that were approaching.

"Hello, Milo. Not at all, I was just suggesting to my beautiful compatriot here that we might want to start stocking up on ammunition before the event starts. Seems great minds think alike..." He was a little concerned as the Autumn Fairest took up an apple; but Milo seemed more interested in eating it than throwing it, which was a relief.

He then turned to Tessa; studying the Steepscrambler for a moment before speaking. He didn't remember talking to her before, but he had seen her at a few of the Freehold social gatherings; and gave her a bit of a smile as she remarks about the food. "Oh, I don't know about that. Plenty of other projectiles around tonight; I'm sure there will be enough left over in case anyone works up an appetite. Besides, helping get each other clean might be half the fun..."

S
    Sasha

L’aire grinned at Milo. “Yeah, well, you will need it. This seems like it’s going to be a fun time.”

The Fairest only nodded to Tessa at first when she arrived. She still remembered the first time she’d been in the Blue Note. That day would stick with her for a long time.

“Well, aggression is putting it a little harshly Finn.” Gently laughing.

Then the Queen announced the start. Saved by the bell, so to speak.

“Okay, well, I’m gonna grab some of these and those water balloon things.” She turned to take some cupcakes, the boldest colors there. “Good luck, or um. Have fun too!” The Dancer quickly took a few and stashed them in the provided sack.

L'aire runs off to main thread

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

wrong thread

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.