Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It sounded like things were going well, and she wasn't sure if there was anything else to add. This was Crowleys thing anyways. She was just more than happy to be able to direct new faces his way.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Almost a wrap, I guess. I suppose I could introduce the main Cabals we have in the Charter." He leaned in closer, conspiratorially. "The Golden Thread is the boss man and his associates. Whispering Wave hold down town; they're information brokers of a sort. Panthera Nox have made their home in Gardenland and are some of the more politically active among us. Temoins du Sud tend a few blocks in South Sacramento and... try... to keep an eye on the high places - things like that."

B
    BDeHaven

"Do I need to be formally introduced to the boss man? As far as the others go maybe meeting Whispering wave and Temoins du Sud might be a good idea. I get more than enough of politics already." Pallbearer has a thoughtful look on his face as he replies.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley shook his head.

"No. I guess you could say I speak for the boss when it comes to new arrivals. As for the other stuff... I might be able to convince Temoins du Sud to meet with you. Not sure if I could do the same for the Wave. But..." he wiggled his finger... "If you grab me at the next get together, I can introduce you."

B
    BDeHaven

"Oh that would be delightful.I would appreciate it ever so much." Pallbearer replied with genuine enthusiasm. Then helped himself to another apple turnover.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes ping pong back and forth between the two. It was great seeing Crowley do his Herald thing, and he seemed good at it.

"I can also see if my group would be open for meeting as well if you like." she offered.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Thats good. Thats good," Crowley complemented Faye. A pause as he lays down his cutlery. "One more thing, Padre. You got any specific interests. Walk a particular Path? That sort of thing?"

B
    BDeHaven

Turning to Faye he smiles and nods. "That would be nice thank you." Looking back at Crowley as he posed his question. "My interests coincide mainly with my order. I happen to be a Moros." The latter half spoken in a cheerful whisper.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Oh boy! The Ice Queen of the Filliard Goldman is going to love this guy!

Crowley nodded slowly and took up his cutlery.

"If you're in deep with your... Order... you should probably drop into the Museum and speak with Tyria herself," he advised carefully. Without waiting for an answer, he cleaned up the rest of his meal, swilling it down with the dregs of his drink. At length, he said: "Well... I think we're pretty much done with the business end of things."

Anything else to discuss or are we good to wrap?

10. Likes West liked this post
    B
    BDeHaven

"Sure thing I'll try and do that some time this week. Thanks you two you've both been really helpful." Pallbearer says to the pair of them.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.