Page 14 of 15 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah, ummm... that's why I just told you? Because, like, obviously."

Keep up, yo.

Not everyone stands around hand-wringing for weeks to Do A Thing. Maybe just Talking Heads. True story.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

July just sat back and listened to the back and forth regarding GLO and Banishers. He made a mental note to get in touch with Avis later. She seemed pretty serious about the investigation and he knew that's where he wanted to be, on the front lines stopping them. He didn't speak up though because he had nothing to add. All he did was wait until the meeting was concluded so he could approach about the Sentinel position.

E
    Ermac

Ermac arose once more, "Before we conclude. Miach Bigpaw , I would like to meet with you to learn what you have discovered and share with the rest of Consilium. Councilor Avis, I am on board for the operation."

He swallowed the lump in his throat, "Should we obtain a sample...if it comes down to us needing to find out what the hell this stuff does in order to neutralize it, I offer myself as a willing test subject."

Ermac returned to his seat.

E
    Enoich

As soon as session returned to order, the Counsilium train appeared to be running a proper speed. Argo spent this time hunkering down, staring at each of the speaking mages and trying to figure out as much as possible. Who would have thought the friendly and boisterous Striker to be on trial? Fortunately that all seemed quickly settled and now the GLO situation was brought up. While he had some knowledge of more local remedies, this drug seemed hip and modern, something entirely foreign to the old Russian. Still, there was no time to speak up and for good reason.

Still, someone volunteered to be a test subject... Well done... Good for you, Ermac. Looking over to the Obrimos, he nodded with a smile, a recognition of something unexpected but pleasing.

Miach

PRE

Miach had already had enough spotlight to last him through more than a couple of Consilium, so he merely nodded his agreement to Ermac from where he was, and left it at that.

C
    Casitive

Sounds like we have some leads and a way forward,” Aquinas replies, “Keep me informed and ask if you need some assistance.” Looking out into the whole of the Consilium, the Hierarch states, “Looks like we are all set. I'll call this meeting to a close so we can get to work.

Finally, Aquinas takes a seat intending to linger, “If anyone thinks they are a good fit for the Herald and Sentinel positions, see me now.

M
    Matrixchild

Now was the time. As soon as Aquinas made the announcement July rose from his seat and headed over to the Hierarch. "Hierarch Aquinas, I'd like to speak with you about a position."

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Rising from his seat Arthur hides a scowl behind a hand covering a fake yawn. Wiping away the scowl Arthur settles on a what he hopes is composed and calm as he walks up to the front.

Stopping several steps from Aquinas Arthur bows his head to the Heirarch and waits his turn to speak.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

C
    Casitive

Glancing between the two, Aquinas can guess but he doesn't suppose. Finally, after a moment where the Hierarch regards each man with a mixture of curiosity and consideration, Aquinas states plainly, “I'm hungry.

Rising to his feet, “Let's get something to eat and talk about which positions you'd like to fill and why. Any suggestions as to where to go?” The Mastigos considers a greasy spoon, a diner where stepping into it is like stepping into a Fairy Glade frozen in the 1980s; without the magic.

It'd also give the Hierarch a chance to see how these two magi handle themselves in the wild.

Completely not on purpose, scout's honor.

M
    Matrixchild

July hadn't noticed Arthur approach so when Aquinas addressed both of them it initially caused him to raise an eyebrow in confusion. After turning slightly and spotting the cocky mage he understood the situation. "Anywhere's fine with me. I don't know many good places to eat yet," he said, turning to see what Arthur may suggest.

He hadn't expected the conversation to include additional members, or even need an entire sit down for but it made sense of course. Picking a Sentinel, or Herald since he didn't know what Arthur wanted, was not a decision to be taken lightly, especially after how crazy today's consilium went. Some order must be maintained.

Page 14 of 15 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.