Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Motel No-Tell

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Sometimes a plan can become A Plan. Even without prep.

Turning sideways and sliding past and in, a pocket of air bounced from cheek to cheek. Look who's got their thinking cap on.

"You know. It took me a few minutes? Sorry. But I had this thought, because you seem legit. I'm gonna just get right to it. Three's the magic number. For cabals? Why don't you cut ties with The Watchmen and roll with Avis and I? We could use a little more firepower, and we have a pretty great Sanctum and the Krakatoa of Hallows. Unless you don't like movies, then the Sanctum isn't so great, but the Hallow still is."

There. That's the pitch. It's a solid pitch. See this sleeve? Empty.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

M
    Matrixchild

July was still a little drowsy so it took him a minute to process everything. Didn't he say something about he was looking elsewhere? Maybe I just can't remember straight. Note to self, stop drinking. Again.

"Let me think for a second," he thought as he tried to wipe the drowsiness from his eyes and then blinked a couple times as he thought. I just got this thing up and running so do I really want to let them down. Then again they all seemed less than enthusiastic about this whole thing and I don't want to deal with people wasting my time. I've heard Veiled Threats linked multiple times to stopping Banishers, like enough times to show they're the most serious group to work with. Fuck it.

He sighed and tried to shrug off his grogginess. "You know what, I want to take down these bastards and from everything I've heard you to are the only ones serious about it. I'm in."

The decision was clear. He knew he had to be decisive about this or he'd get stuck dragging a group kicking and screaming. Maybe this was all for the best. At least him leaving would leave four more, and they would be fine with one less Acanthus.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"How long do you need to pack up?"

Because Veiled Threats.

End Scene?
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

M
    Matrixchild

July hadn't realized he'd be leaving so quickly but maybe that was the whiskey and sleeping medicine talking. "Actually I don't have much." July grabbed his suitcase with his clothes that needed to be washed. He knew he needed to buy more anyway, he just hadn't had the time. Then he grabbed another bag and threw all his other belongings inside, looking around to make sure he grabbed everything. He strapped his guns around his waist, put his phone in his pocket, put on his hat and said, "Ready when you are."

He then followed Star to his new cabal's Sanctum.

The True End of Scene?

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread