Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

“I apologize Pricus Durcard,” Gilroy said pausing in his scribbling to wither under her tone. “I should have been more mindful of my words. I was distracted.” It was only an excuse… nothing but excuses. He hoped he hadn’t overstepped.

The moments of silence before he started up writing again made one appreciate how much scritching a pencil could make. After finishing his latest dictation for the Reeve he looked up.

“Thank you for all your advice and knowledge,” Kenneth said “I think this will make a good start for my research. Unless there’s anything else…?” he glanced at Angel for confirmation on her part “I believe I’ve taken enough of both your times for one night.” Damn his Curse and curse his Damnation, it could be frustrating sometimes. There were some more question he'd like to ask. However, given Angel’s rebuke, he felt he might be treading on thin ice from here on out. He'd rather not risk angering the Reeve as well with his presence.

Thread is at a month. Good to wrap up?
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

A
    Angel Ducard

Indeed, I am good with it. Thanks DP! thanks Parable!

"Apology Accepted." I say to my subordinate as I honor him with a polite nod of my head.

"Reeve Wooding, Thank you so much for your time in this matter. Clan Nosferatu and I greatly appreciate your assistance. If you need anything, do please let us know." I give him a curtsy showing deference to his station, and his handsomeness. If dismissed I will turn to make my leave, gesturing for Kenneth to follow like a good puppy.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris watches the exchange between the Haunts, status differences are a basic part of any Requiem. It is good to see how Angel Ducard is settling in well.

'If I come up with any important details I missed, I'll let you know.' Then he turns to the Priscus. 'Of course, Priscus Ducard. Well, if you could keep me updated on any future additions to this Clan Chronicle, that would be great. It is always nice to hear about new arrivals and the good things they do in the Domain.' He smiles. He may be the Reeve, but he can't be everywhere at the same time.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Angel Ducard

"We most certainly will. Thank you again. Good evening Reeve Wooding."

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread