(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP

+1
    SL
    PRE

Look at her, trying to fit in with the beautiful crowd.

"Oh, I haven't seen that one in what feels like ages!" her eyes sparkling with excitement. And classy? She can do classy.

"I would offer my opinion on a meal, but I don't know the town very well yet. But I'm confident in what is recommended." She of course wondered if they were actually going to allow her to go with them. Being a Savage and a Savage covered head to toe in tattoos usually worked against her. But, new city, perhaps these Kindred were different.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

“I’m in for a night of Pirates.” Checking her phone again for the venue. “Hmm, it appears to be at the Sacramento Theatre Company.”

Vivian put her hand up softly. “The main stage, where the performance will be does not have boxed seats.” She felt a little saddened by this, but it wasn’t like it was New York, London or Toronto’s large venues. “I’m sure we can find a way to get tickets all together.”

I hope we’re not really talking about actual dinner. Waste of Vitae unless necessary.

“So, who is all going to this night of theatre?” Finally putting her phone to her side, and assessing the group with a soft inquiring grin.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde only smiled. You really had to ask?

"I'm in. Naturally."
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

PRE

Gerald sees a perfect opportunity and seizes it. "I am, also. And... perhaps I can arrange for these box seats? I'll buy tickets for anyone who is going. Consider it as a gift... an 'olive branch' from the Movement. Come now, I won't take no for an answer." He smiles and looks to each of them. A wonderful little slice of Sacramento demographics: a Priscus, a Whip, a fresh face and, finally, a delightful and established socialite. Each with varying covenant ties. This would be great for 'PR'.

As if to hint that the money would be no trouble, Gerald preens the neck of his outer jacket. He waits with an expectant, confident look that offering the tickets would seal the deal.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Since you offered so courteously, I'm in for this as well." Why pay for something when someone else would do it for him? He hosted his share of events. He smiled as karma had finally turned in his favor for once. "I look forward to the occasion."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Gerald makes his offer, a smile is offered to him,

"Molto generoso Mr Baker, thank you." her words were genuine.

"I'll also look forward to the evening." she had a few nice dresses, but if all else failed she could go shopping. Which she had a love/hate relationship with.

"I must say, this has been such a welcoming Domain."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

“Well, this should be quite interesting…” Vivian smirked to Gerald. Dahling, I don’t mean to point this out for a second time, but there are no box seats at this performance."

“Unless you plan on having the women sit on the laps of the men.” The Daeva grinned ear to ear, she was facetious as they came right now. “So now we all know what he means by ‘olive branch’.” She couldn’t help it, it was far too easy.

Shrugging whimsically, she added. “But yes, I too am in for an evening of entertainment.”

PRE

Gerald smiles, pleased at the general consensus. The more people who are on board, the easier it will be for the evening to take care of itself. If it goes well enough, politics won't even be part of the conversation. And why should they be? Nothing rains on the fun parade like dragging in business. "Good, good."

Vivian's response causes Gerald to throw his hands up in mock exasperation. He hardly has time to come up with a witty retort before the Daeva manages to delight him again. He chuckles heartily at the joke.

"Vivian... you are an absolute treasure." he manages, winding down from his mirth. "Though in my defense, I make no such suggestion. If we cannot have box seats we will just have to make do. I'll find some other way to shamelessly flaunt how much better we all are than the common folk." He gives them all an 'am I right' look.

As far removed as he can be from his feelings of his encounter with that woman, Gerald decides to end here on a positive note. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a handful of business cards - he'd gone to have them made after his first appearance in Court. He hands them each an elegantly simple, embossed, white card. Eyes lingering last on his own clan's Whip, he smiles once more.

"If you all send me a message I can save you into my contacts. Now then, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening. I think it's almost time I made myself scarce. Give me a couple days to get the tickets ready." With a polite little half-bow, Gerald turns and heads back towards the main throng.

Gerald rejoins the main thread.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Cordoba gave a light chuckle to Vivian's salacious comment, "Well said," he remarked to the Daeva.

With Baker's parting words of contacting him, the Toreador's brow raised up with a confused look. It was too late, the Carthian was gone. "Erh...did anyone get his phone number to begin with?"

V
    Vivian York

“Oh I have no doubts you will find a shameless way to flaunt something.” Vivian laughed again, because laughing in an Elysia was what was needed some Nights.

The Daeva had nicked a card from Gerald, “Much obliged.” So she didn’t have to stuff his card into her bra, she quickly put the number into her phone. In a moment, she sent a text to Gerald Baker . <You’re in my phone as Olive Branch now.>

Does anyone pay any bloody attention other than who is the biggest cock of Court?!

Since the Lord had already walked away, Vivian shook her head at Juan. “Priscus Cordoba, I believe I have something for you.” She walked straight up to the Spaniard, leaned in, her hand sliding along the lapel of his suit. Too busy giggling, she couldn’t even try to be subtle, instead, she slipped Gerald’s card into the breast pocket. Softly patting the pocket. “There, now you have his number as well.”

“I simply must look out for Family.” She winked to Juan, then turned to Ale and Hildegarde.

“Ladies, I shall hopefully see you soon at the show, or otherwise.”

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-22 20:50:16 Viv Slight of Hand rolls 5 to Dex+Larceny+1 Distraction (10 Again) 2, 3, 3, 4, 7 failure

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread