(1305) Try the grey stuff, its delicious

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Oooh, so if you were a cop, that means you know all the tricks to using handcuffs," Coco presumed, a decidedly unclean smile appearing on her features. "I must admit, I'm not the best with using such things, but I suppose that's fitting, since they won't work on me. Or Catherine," she muttered, the smile snuffing itself out as quickly as it appeared. "Ahem, so, I take it you're not fond of cops anymore, Andrea? Taking others into bondage is only appealing if they're willing, after all."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

m
    magiuspendragon

Andrea grinned at Ramona, thankful for her support. "I was, you know... before," she said. "Then things got ... unpredictable." She hesitated a bit, taking another sip. At this point, she was welcoming the distraction the burn provided. "I'm a PI now," she said. "Trying to work myself back into doing good work." She smiled sheepishly. She did, after all, have a lot to make up for.

She blinked uncomprehendingly at Coco's statement for a moment. At least, until the last, in which she blushed. "Well, I suppose that's one way of looking at it," she said, neither confirming nor denying the Wasp's claims.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Alex Glanced in curiosity toward's Andrea for her answer, only to jolt and look wide-eyed to Coco with her rapid statements about bondage.

He blushed all the way to the roots of his hair. Then he quickly got a glass of Mrs. Rosemary's drink and and took a long sip. Then, he looked into the swirling gold and sighed. It seemed he wasn't as lucky as Andrea on that front.

He just hoped that the conversation didn't persist in that direction too much, it definitely left him speechless and wanting to sink into the floor.
      1suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-19 16:50:40 Alex Addler rolls 4 to Stamina+Res the Drink to end all drinks. (10 Again) 5, 9, 3, 4 1 success

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Oh, psh, I didn't mean it like that, Aladdler, I was just saying that handcuffs are complicated for us," Coco admonished, a brief moue of discontent forming as she searched for another topic.

"So, has anyone heard anything about motleys, lately?" she asked after a moment, her scarlet brows arcing high. "New York was riddled with them but I haven't heard of a single one in this town. Very odd, if you ask me."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread