Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Hand Up

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Lynn Mills

Lynn shook her head gently. "This isn't the sort of thing that you repay. Someday you'll be in the position to help someone else and when you do, we'll call it even." Leaning forwards, she dug into her fiddle case, pulling out a card and handing it over to Gregory. "This has all my contact details on it. Once you get your ID, let me know. We'll get started on job hunting for you." A small smile crossed her face. "And please don't think that you'd be bothering me. This is something that I want to do."

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory takes the card from Lynn and nods his understanding. "As you wish it. I will do just that." There is some awe on his rasping voice experiencing such generosity. Ever since he came to this Freehold he has known nothing but acceptance, kindness, and understanding from among its members. It is no wonder that so many call this their home with such a welcoming tight-knit community. And now he is a part of it.

Gregory hops off his perched position on the bench and turns to look at his benefactor with a smile and another nod. "I will contact you soon, Lynn Mills. Fare well until then."

Ready to wrap!

Lynn Mills

A warm smile crossed Lynn's face. "Fare tee well, my friend. Till next we meet." She bowed her head slightly in farewell and took a step back. And with a cheerful wave Lynn started to walk away, whistling a tune that could be clearly heard over the breeze and the nearby traffic.

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
    I can see all obstacles in my way
    Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
    It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
    Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
    All of the bad feelings have disappeared
    Here is the rainbow I've been prayin for
    It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
    Sun-Shiny day.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread