THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"No idea..." Crowley uttered, still watching the wizard in the pointy hat. Shaking his head he turned his attention back to their little group. "Maybe... uh... you might be in luck. I'm sure I saw copies laying about the place if you wanted to read up. The Charter is very new, so its still growing and developing. I think it mostly boils down to this: if you are Awakened then you are protected - or covered, at least, by the Charter. The real thrust is for Cabals though - the Consilium is a space to manage the affairs of Cabals. Independents and those not in a Cabal get basic protections but the greater share goes to Cabals, and those who are in them. You want to really contribute, go join a Cabal. Or make one. Remember, three is the magic number. You get two buddies together and you can form a team of your own..."

He paused, pondering for a moment.

"There's more to it, of course. But a Libertine like me don't pay too much attention to that. I'd suggest if you really want to get to know the Charter, hook up with some Thearch's. Like Faye here."

A grin.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The kiss was a surprise, but she smiled and waved as Striker left the group. Her cheeks felt a little flush as she focuses on the two remaining.

"I can certainly help any questions you might have. I've actually been reading it quite a bit lately." the fun of studying for exams and all.

"But like Crowley has said, it's very new. And Cabals are the way to go. I'm not sure if any Cabal is not recruiting at the moment."

D
    Drakhans

Themis nodded along as both the Herald and Faye passed along their information. The advice seemed good whether or not Cabals were the status quo in Sacramento. Solitary willworkers made great targets, it was one reason her first teacher expressed his wishes for her to join an order. The problem wasn't with joining together, it was with what intentions you joined together. Each order didn't seem to fit with her view, they were all too fanatical in their beliefs for her temperament. Cabals though, that seemed easier to work with.

"I may take you up on the offer for advice on the charter once I fail at deciphering it myself, but I was always taught to try and fail first. As for Cabals, is it generally advised to join an existing cabal, or to grab fellow Willworkers without a Cabal and work together? Every Consilium is different in how things work, so any information is great. Especially if you are willing to share information about your own."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Whatever you wish. Both ways are just as good. So you can talk with the other groups... or hang on till there is another Cabal building session... here. They usually wind up here. At these sessions you can meet other will workers who are looking to hook up and build teams of their own."

Crowley paused.

"One last thing. Dangers. Sacramento State is off limits. The Mad really do run the asylum and you'll probably hear about it all tonight. If not, chill - just don't go there alone. We got at least two teams working on a solution but its going to be a long time and a lot of work to clear them out. The last Charter was blind and the Crazy got their hooks into the place, you feel me?"

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

While he speaks, Crowley is starting to watch as the dance of conversing groups shifts and twirls. The Council table is filling and the other players are gathering in their little teams. He pauses for breath and turns his attention back to Themis.

"With regards to how things work around here? Not much to tell. See, you come at the right time as this here is a Consilium meeting. The Council is gathering as we speak and we'd be discussing orders of business and... stuff... next. Everyone else gathers in their Cabals are sits on the sidelines as a Solitary."

He scratches at his chin.

"So thats probably our cue to move on. I'd say you are pretty much recognised. I mean, you found your way here right. If you want to catch up afterward you have my number. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to do catch up with a brother."

He made to move off, paused and smiled.

"Welcome to the River City Consilium, Enchanter Themis."

Crowley will take his leave and rejoin the main thread

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Guess I should head to a table," she says, seeing everyone breaking away.

"But it was great meeting you. Anytime you want someone to hangout with or whatever, let me know."
    she flashes a smile and moves towards the tables.

Faye returns to the main thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread