Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”You would be amazed, Priscus Regan!” She answers. The possible double entendre made her chuckle mysteriously as if someone who had got the finer point in Regan’s speech.

”Sometimes I wonder if common sense is not so common at all these nights.” Velma cocks her head in Gerald’s direction, the man she had spoke to a few moments before.

”Perhaps you in the secret estate can synthetize it in pills?” there is a soft smile as the songstress shrugs.

”Speaking of which, you, Whip Bingen and…” The Succubus’ eyes wander momentarily around court as if searching for someone until she decides to settle her eyes again on David, her hand moves as if she was about to enumerate someone else but the name doesn’t come.

"…awfully shorthanded as of late." Unless of course she was missing something, or someone.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

C
    Casitive

Oh,” David replies, a touch ruefully, “if we could synthesize it in pill form, we certainly would. It might even be Noble Prize Winning.” Jokes are a rarity from David, a rare white-elephant. But it is said with such a dryness to his tone that it might be missed.

If there's one thing I've learned,” the Shadow Priscus says, listening as a voice droops, “is that our population is a bit like the tide. It comes. It goes. Though it is dictated by forces far more ephemeral than the presence of the Moon.” Changes happen and challenges manifest to be overcome. The truth of a Kindred is revealed in lean times.

Though, we do remember and miss our absent friends.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Yes, absent friends.” There were several in fact. More than she cared to remember. Or were they just figments of another life? The songstress allows the words to float amidst them for a while.

Velma approaches Regan and whispers something in his ear:

”Nevertheless Priscus Regan, should you ever need new friends…” It had to be said. She wasn't expecting him to even reconsider his position in the Ordo but a seed had been planted. He had someplace else to go... sometimes it was all that mattered.

And she steps back to her place.

”What’s gone can’t be replaced… but certainly we can help you find what you seek in our own ways.”
    Velma Star*

C
    Casitive

Always accommodating, the taller Mekhet bends like a reed so that the Lady does not have reach on her tip-toes. Little gestures, little moments, are sometimes the ones most remembered.

Reaching behind him, David takes his glass and lifts it just so at the same time, bending and allowing his normally soft-spoken voice to drop by degrees. “The Secret Estate has always and will always be friends to the First,” using the names of the Estates to solidify his statement. Even if in private, it is the Academy and the Castle.

It's too bad that what David seeks most is resolution most of all.

For that, I am thankful.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”For that we are thankful.”

Velma nods and smiles politely.

”Priscus Regan I believe I have taken more of your time tonight than I should.”

The smile turns from polite to agreeable.

”But maybe one of these nights we can talk about rocks bouncing in rivers, movies and books… I would like to know more about those subjects so dear to you…” It was hard to tell if the woman was actually smiling, her lips seem to suggest such but her eyes could very well hint at something entirely different.
    Velma Star*

C
    Casitive

Of course, Lady Star,” graciously said, back against the bar. The Shadow reclaims a distance he has long placed on himself even as he does not step away from the 'former' Harpy. “Hopefully, our schedules align sooner rather than later.

David meshes his fingers around the glass, the concoction still safe within its confines.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

OOC: Sorry for the delay Casi!

”Of course.” Velma nods before wetting her lips again and parting.

”I won’t delay you further with idle chat.” The songstress looks around and decides against interrupting any other conversation.

”I guess I shall get going…”

Velma leaves the scene.
    Velma Star*

C
    Casitive

Alone, David relaxes shoulders that have inched up by degrees.

David returns to Main Thread

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.