Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Staves Amidst the Vines

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    L

Rick just couldn't help it, especially not after Terri said that.

He cracked up. Even finding it necessary to stop and lean on his staff for support as he got himself under control.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just...yeah, anyway. Not like we'd judge you for it or anything. And we can definitely design for privacy. So, you know, so long as you retain enough patience in the heat of the moment to not just o at it in th ekitchen or something you should be fine."

There's an amused grin as he prods playfully at Terri with his staff, "And I'll make sure she shows more patience."

S
    Sasha

L’aire whirled around to the both of them. Her jaw dropped so much as it nearly hit the ground.

“Oh!” Her hand quickly went to her mouth. “Oh my.”

The Dancer’s face had to be crimson at the moment. Still, she’d never seen Rick laugh so hard before. She started to laugh with them. So much that she leaned over, hands on her thighs to catch herself. Anyone else who would make these comments she’d be entirely offended.

But not Terri and Rick. This was what their Motley was, family, and this was what it was about.

“Okay okay, I’ll try to contain it to my own area.” Still snickering pretty hard. “Not like I had any plans for that soon, but who knows.” A quick thought crossed her mind, nothing that passed to her face. Still, being prepared was better than wondering how to handle something later.

Even though she was still pretty red with some embarrassment, L’aire’s glowy skinned shined. “I love you guys.” The first time she’d spoke that word in a few years.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread