Ended
Watch
21 - 24
DISPLAYED
(Skeleton Keys) Lyke-Wake Dirge

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

Watching the various Prisci depart, she is soon beckoned inside. Obediently, she hobbles into the room. Blinking, she quietly awaits rebuke or instructions...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Casitive

Closing the door behind Martha, David takes in a breath and turns around. By now, he looks how as he normally does: with rolled up sleeves and a loosened tie. Still, the Mekhet Priscus looks mentally and perhaps even spiritually tired. A small gesture invites Martha to take a seat at the table while David opts to remain standing, “Miss Villiers, I'm given to understand you have large networks at your disposal?”

Not quite waiting for an answer David continues, “I'd like you to use them to investigate any actions and assets used by our enemies to glean any clues as to Straiphen's resting place as well as what our enemies are doing.”

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha's hold over her networks was always nebulous, but she nodded and seemed happy to both sit down and be given her orders.

"Of course, Grand Wyrm. I shall do as you ask." smiling, she takes a notebook from her blazer pocket and writes on a fresh page the following, showing it to David for added security;

Sir, I should maybe advise that I have studied the Devotion allowing Kindred to be seen via TV monitors. Might this be helpful in some way?

Blinking, Martha is already wondering how best to direct her networks and the Nossies she can ask...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Casitive

“Thank you, Miss Villiers. Perhaps you might wish to coordinate with the other Prisci,” a nod of acknowledgment to Josephine, the Severe Lord in blacks and silvers, “as they tap theirs.”

The question on her sheet of paper, earns a fractional dip of the Mekhet's head.

What David doesn't add is that he also knows that very same technique.

Shall we end the scene here? Jag Cayce

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.