(0911) November Court

Page 30 of 42 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... Last

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow nods, having heard the same thing. She shakes her head sadly. "If there is anything I can do to assist, you have but to ask. The Samurai is.......important to me. I wish to have him returned in one piece if possible. I did not learn much during my trip to Egypt. I had hoped my Master could assist us with the tragedy of the Lost Nights, but he was.......unsympathetic to our plight."

A look of anger crosses her face briefly before it is gone, replaced by an impassive mask. "I wish to help in any way that I can, but no one can give me any concrete information."

Wade Masters, as he lazily meanders through the artwork, taking in each in turn, finds himself approaching a now unoccupied Victoria Stamford.

"Good evening, Madam Stamford," he begins politely. "A shame an event like earlier had to mar the evening's gathering. Beyond an obvious error in someone else's judgment, I trust you have been well?"

Circe smiles at Prince Clarke's praise and nods to the Prince. "I am glad the night's entertainment met with your approval. Not that you need any introductions, of course, but if it pleases you, Prince Clarke, I would be glad to introduce you and then turn the microphone over to you."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, that would be ideal," Asa replied. There were several new faces, and some may have arrived after the Heralds pro tem had made their introductions.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Circe nods to Regina and says "I will return shortly," then accompanies Prince Clarke to the microphone.

"If I may have your attention," she says. After people fall silent, she continues.

"His Majesty Asa Clarke, Prince of the Domain of Sacramento, has chosen to address the Court. Please give him your undivided attention." She then bows to the Prince and steps away from the microphone.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen looks to Asa as Circe makes the announcement. She straightens her dress out a bit, making sure she looks nice and tidy. Don't want to go up in front of the court looking like a slob, after all...
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph stops mid step and turns to watch the stage area. I hope this is all trivial stuff and not something serious, like the Ventrue Priscus and an unacknowledged Ventrue having a spat in public.

Mariel started to reply to both the Clip Clop Man and to Sebastian, when she saw that court was finally moving along. She tossed her red hair back, adjusted the long ruby shawl that matched her dress, and turned her sparkling green eyes to the stage.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good evening, and welcome," Asa said. "I hope everyone has enjoyed the efforts of those that have contributed to tonight's gathering. A few announcements, and I'll let you return to your evening. At the last Court, I spoke of O-Yama Hatori. While he is not with us tonight, we have new information on him, and his abductors, which will soon lead us to him -- and to those which perpetrated their attack upon the city."

"Also; the recognition of Markos Connelly, Obsidian, and Regina Pia as the Reeve's newest Deputies. They will uphold the Laws and prosecute offenders as authorized agents of the Reeve and my will. Victoria Stamford is also the recognized Priscus of the Ventrue, and Joseph Hartmann is her Whip. The last change of positions is in regard to Reeve Culler. For true and faithful service to Me and My Domain, he is awarded thus: from the Rack, between Highways 50 and 99, to the limits of My Domain, are to be granted as his tenurial domain,"
    Asa defined the boundaries while indicating Arnold.

"Regent Culler has expressed that this will be referred to as the Estate of West Jackson, and will be treated as a domain of the Invictus, following all of their customs in full. Additionally, none may Hunt, Haven, or do business within this domain without his express consent. As a subinfeudated domain, he will be free to prosecute violation by any means short of the Right of Destruction," he continued. "Those that haven there currently have until the next Court to make arrangements with Regent Culler to remain or re-locate."

"Next," Asa began to near the end, "Any who seek Acknowledgment may approach the Seneschal at this time. Any who have seen Kindred unacknowledged who are not present, should speak to the Reeve or Myself, this includes Prisci or Covenant leaders who have vouched for new arrivals."

"Finally, if anyone has a grievance to be heard, we will hear it now," he concluded.

If no one speaks, he returns the microphone and makes his way back to Ishani and Twist.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

S
    Steven

Elanah begins to walk over to the Seneschal. "Sir if I may present myself for Acknowledgement. My name is Elanah Uziel of Clan Mekhet."

Page 30 of 42 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... Last
Closed Thread