THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"People..." The Acanthus mumbled. "People... should know what he did. That he wasn't like what they thought he was..." He said more strongly. "People thought he was a prick. He wasn't. Yeah..."

Breathing hard, Crowley struggled to calm down.

"That would be a start. Right?"

2. Likes Teeramus liked this post

Gyges
    Gyges

PRE

"Sure, but what would it be starting?" Sure, sometimes it's more about the journey than the destination, but this wasn't one of those times. Make a speech at the next gathering about what a stand up guy he was, what will that do? "What is it that you want to accomplish by telling people what he was really like?"

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"I dunno... Maybe that he wasn't such a prick after all. That he sacrificed himself so another could get away from some weird ass Awakened sacrificing cult... group." Crowley floundered. "A lot people discounted him because he acted like a fool and played pranks when others were serious. Or being serious. I'd always felt there was more to him - had to be; he was so one dimensional. And I was right. I was right..."

Gyges
    Gyges

PRE

"Okay, you're right." And drunk, wow. "He had the mask on for a reason, I didn't know him so I can only guess. Do you think he would have tried to steer people? Guide the Assembly?" Gyges didn't think many people would actually care that Falstaff died, Crowley was the only person who'd he'd heard even talking about the missing mage. "Maybe you should figure out what he wanted to accomplish and finish it for him?"

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley shrugged. "I think he wash playing a part. Or thought was. Or lived like he wash... you know. The mask only came off at the end, like." He paused, lurching to the left as the drink slowly took hold. "Don't think he wanted to guide anything... No. No! No... Wait! He wanted to build a fund. Or war chest. Or something like that. A fund for the Free Council to use for... projects. something like that..." He blinked, frowning. Thinking was so hard right now. Must be the grief.

C
    Casitive

Eventually, the discussion fades in a well of grief. More than a week.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread